• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson: Fans shouldn't bring negative energy

Mr. Scot

35 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Panthers shouldnt have a 9 game losing streak.

Want more positive energy? How about quit losing? Start winning games. How about you gave our backs and give us something to cheer about? What are we supposed to do, Robbie/y? Celebrate your losses to make you feel better about losing? Y'all are letting us and yourselves down. You should feel bad and you should be angry and you shouldn't be happy. Turn it around, dammit.

Don't give me that "we're close" poo because close don't win games. Y'all have been close for two years. It's about time you quit being close and started winning.

Quit being close losers.

Robbie is a sackless, prideless bitch.

He's a fragile loser.

fug him.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

This isn't true. Adults let themselves be juvenile about almost anything. Some examples: politics, religion, drinking, cars, video games, movies, comics.

True, I'm in my mid 30s and decided it would be a good idea to start skateboarding again. 

On that note if I don't post for a while it's because I'm dead

• Pie 1
  • Beer 5

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Robbie is a sackless, prideless bitch.

He's a fragile loser.

fug him.

Does anyone even actually think of him as a Panther lol. I know I don't.

He's just some random scrub the Jets shat out and left on the sidewalk.

Won't be remembered save for the Side Show Bob memes

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I've supported Robbie through a lot of criticism but this is twice now he's talked out the side of his neck about fans when he's making a great deal of money and not backing up talk. He's in the wrong business if he's this worried about what fans think.

Edited by frankw
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I've supported Robbie through a lot of criticism but this is twice now he's talked out the side of his neck about fans when he's making a great deal of money and not backing up talk. He's in the wrong business if he's this worried about what fans think.

Yeah, I defended him all last season but if you think you can poo on the fans after how shitty you have played on this new contract.....he can get fuged.

I will never support fans being abusive towards players or coaches but fans can boo as heartily as they want if the team or players are stinking it up.

Let me tell you, after this losing streak, we have every right to boo until the teams ears ring. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3