• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson: Fans shouldn't bring negative energy

Mr. Scot

I really like Robbie, but I aint with him on this...  if you've ever played sports, it's part of the game, period.  You accept that.  Don't want to get booed?  Don't play like poo.  It's pretty simple.  Now, in this instance I have a little more empathy for the players because it's about 95% the coaching ad to the reason they're playing like poo.  Tough spot to be in...  hopefully Wilks takes control in a week or two and we turn it around, but Rhule will prolly be here until at least week 12.

• Beer 1

26 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

This isn't true. Adults let themselves be juvenile about almost anything. Some examples: politics, religion, drinking, cars, video games, movies, comics.

Go read Sandman and tell me it's juvenile, or the X-men graphic novel God Loves, Man Kills. But overall, yeah, point taken.

Seriously Sandman is amazing, and not remotely juvenile. Even the tv show on Netflix is good.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, 1of10Charnatives said:

Go read Sandman and tell me it's juvenile, or the X-men graphic novel God Loves, Man Kills. But overall, yeah, point taken.

Seriously Sandman is amazing, and not remotely juvenile. Even the tv show on Netflix is good.

Bro, those "men" who have walls of funkos are something else....... plus recording your reaction to open some 1K toy/lego set.....something else. They put a test to my theory.....but at least they are not simps....(I bet green cash a good % are)..

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, I defended him all last season but if you think you can poo on the fans after how shitty you have played on this new contract.....he can get fuged.

I will never support fans being abusive towards players or coaches but fans can boo as heartily as they want if the team or players are stinking it up.

Let me tell you, after this losing streak, we have every right to boo until the teams ears ring. 

Think about all the criticism Cam Newton endured across the sports spectrum from fans and the media. Did he ever cry about it and call people out including his own fans even though he had every justifiable right? No he let his play on the field speak. And he had actually won something of note. The more I think about this the more I think we need to purge the building of all things Jets minus Frankie Luvu. This in the midst of losing and fumbling the ball is just the very definition of soft. We can't beat the Browns. We can't beat the Giants. We would probably get stomped by the Jags like they just did the Colts. This is not a good team and nobody has the clout to be talking down to the folks who keep the lights on. Without fans and viewership this league is the XFL. Get this nonsense outta here.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Just now, frankw said:

Think about all the criticism Cam Newton endured across the sports spectrum from fans and the media. Did he ever cry about it and call people out including his own fans even though he had every justifiable right? No he let his play on the field speak. And he had actually won something of note. The more I think about this the more I think we need to purge the building of all things Jets minus Frankie Luvu. This in the midst of losing and fumbling the ball is just the very definition of soft. We can't beat the Browns. We can't beat the Giants. We would probably get stomped by the Jags like they just did the Colts. This is not a good team and nobody has the clout to be talking down to the folks who keep the lights on. Without fans and viewership this league is the XFL. Get this nonsense outta here.

Robbie is a classic loser. 

Sadly, Rhule encourages this sort of behavior. Just look at his lack of accountability for himself. 

I am afraid we might have to purge a lot of that young core that he might have ruined.

• Pie 4

6 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Bro, those "men" who have walls of funkos are something else....... plus recording your reaction to open some 1K toy/lego set.....something else. They put a test to my theory.....but at least they are not simps....(I bet green cash a good % are)..

Vine Ok GIF