• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will this franchise ever have an "offense minded" head coach

TheBigKat

7 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I don’t care if it’s Dave Toub from KC a special teams guy we just need someone to instill something into this locker room.

Rich Bisaccia

4 hours ago, frankw said:

I'm not buying this Ken Dorsey hype. If we needed someone in a pinch call up Flores.

Not sure I do yet either but his connection to Dan Morgan likely means he'd at least get a look.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Lions OC Ben Johnson is getting some attention for what he's doing in Detroit.

He's also from the Carolinas and went to UNC.

Almost too young and hes just now in the deep waters of the NFL.....First year OC after lots coffee grabbing/picking up footballs....

Needs more seasoning...

Edited by Basbear

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Almost too young and hes just now in the deep waters of the NFL.....First year OC after lots coffee grabbing/picking up footballs....

Needs more seasoning...

He's been in the league about as long as Dorsey.

I prefer more seasoned coaches myself but the league trends aren't going that way.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

He's been in the league about as long as Dorsey.

I prefer more seasoned coaches myself but the league trends aren't going that way.

Yea, just not in important roles. Like I said deep waters, its MUCH different than the kiddie pool... This is his first year calling plays and as a OC......Im not on the Dorsey hype train either, for the same reasons.....not to mention I could call plays for the Bills right now and win/score some points.....I want a coach thats capable of taking less and making more... I dont know who that is, plus like you Im old school about coaches and thats NOT the current model

10 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Yea, just not in important roles. Like I said deep waters, its MUCH different than the kiddie pool... This is his first year calling plays and as a OC......Im not on the Dorsey hype train either, for the same reasons.....not to mention I could call plays for the Bills right now and win/score some points.....I want a coach thats capable of taking less and making more... I dont know who that is, plus like you Im old school about coaches and thats NOT the current model

This is Dorsey's first year as an OC too. I think it's also just Mike LaFleur's second.

The guy who intrigues me the most right now is Rich Bisaccia. If you look back at his career, he's been titled as assistant or associate head coach for about the last 15 years or so.

1. Jim Harbaugh

2. Give Luke Keuchley + former Panthers a shot. I just have a feeling he may be one of those players who could end up being a good coach.

We as fans would enjoy that journey more than a guy that obviously doesn't give a damn anymore and doesn't know what a NFL player should look like and has never represented this franchise at MVP level.

He wants to coach. Just not with this regime. Imagine the puckered bung holes if Luke ended up in Buffalo and eventually took over as HC!? 

atomic bomb explosion GIF

15 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Do you even Panther, bro? 

Lol. Of course. I was saying the same thing on this site, that he was a former Panther because I remember him in a Panthers uniform back in the day.

I did a search a while back and couldn't find his Panther history. I'm also a Bears fan by birth so I just chalked it up as me forgetting he was a Bear not a Panther.

I love me some Pantherbears, those have been some talented individuals.