• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your daily Laughing coaching staff press conference (9/22)

ncfan

1 minute ago, panthersgreenville said:

So in case any of you want SOMETHING to cling to.. Fun little fact.. In 2013 when we started 0-2 and ended up 12-4, our first two losses were by a combined 5 pts.. This year our first two losses are by a combined 5 pts. Just a neat little bit of info I researched and found today. 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2022-nfl-predictions/

5 minutes ago, panthersgreenville said:

So in case any of you want SOMETHING to cling to.. Fun little fact.. In 2013 when we started 0-2 and ended up 12-4, our first two losses were by a combined 5 pts.. This year our first two losses are by a combined 5 pts. Just a neat little bit of info I researched and found today. 

Here’s a fun little fact, that 2013 team would beat the brakes off of this year’s squad. It’s like night and day

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 3

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

The falcons and Texans but mainly falcons…are the only threat to our franchise QB/number 1 pick. Except they’re trying to tank lol

something tells me they’re going to fug the pa there hard this year and Tepper is oblivious

literally keeping Rhule, starting PJ here on out and trading cmc for a 2nd would help this team more than anything right now

4 minutes ago, onmyown said:

The falcons and Texans but mainly falcons…are the only threat to our franchise QB/number 1 pick. Except they’re trying to tank lol

something tells me they’re going to fug the pa there hard this year and Tepper is oblivious

literally keeping Rhule, starting PJ here on out and trading cmc for a 2nd would help this team more than anything right now

I haven’t watched the Texans but the 2 games I’ve seen from the falcons show me they are a feisty team.  Much more organized then us.   

6 minutes ago, pantherdad said:

Here’s a fun little fact, that 2013 team would beat the brakes off of this year’s squad. It’s like night and day

In hindsight sure but I know for a fact that Ron was in his 3rd year, his seat was very hot and people were saying the same exact thing during that 0-2 start as they are saying now. In fact, even after we beat the Giants that year to improve to 1-3, we then got blown out the following week by the Cardinals and we were sitting at 1-3 before going on a 11-1 run. 

Now I will say that yes, us going on a similar run is VERY unlikely and Rhule isn’t half the coach Rivera is, but precedent is precedent.