• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McAdoo Predictable

ncfan

Not relieving McAdoodoo of his negligence here, but again, this dysfunction has been present under Rhule every season.  

I cannot buy that McAdoodoo, with previous experience as an NFL OC and HC, would not catch this or think he could slide by with it purposely...  no matter how inept he may or may not have been in his professional coaching career, he's been on this level and would notice this stuff quickly...  

Again, my suspicion is that Rhule has a specific idea for how the offense should be ran and only allows the OCs to operate within that very limited scope.  Even when we dumped Brady and went to Rhule's HS Sweetheart for that few games last year, there was no significant change in the philosophy or playcalling.  It has felt, like for 3 years, outside of that first 3 games last season, that every week teams have known exactly what plays we were running before we ran them...  hell, teams have even come out and said just that.  Remember Cam's game in Miami last season where everyone was dumping on him?  Explain how Miami's defensive front knew exactly when he was going to throw and where to deflect that crazy amount of passes at the line they did.  And then go back and look at the picks...  they weren't on Cam, the DBs were literally running their routes for them and cut them off.  Also, remember Robbie complaining that teams were sitting on everything underneath last season?  And again, were on our third OC in 3 years now under Rhule and it all looks the same.  Just as predictable...

But regardless, this is beyond embarrassing.  No way would I have ever imagined at any point that our team would reach this level of amateurism.  Smh...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Not relieving McAdoodoo of his negligence here, but again, this dysfunction has been present under Rhule every season.  

I cannot buy that McAdoodoo, with previous experience as an NFL OC and HC, would not catch this or think he could slide by with it purposely...  no matter how inept he may or may not have been in his professional coaching career, he's been on this level and would notice this stuff quickly...  

Again, my suspicion is that Rhule has a specific idea for how the offense should be ran and only allows the OCs to operate within that very limited scope.  Even when we dumped Brady and went to Rhule's HS Sweetheart for that few games last year, there was no significant change in the philosophy or playcalling.  It has felt, like for 3 years, outside of that first 3 games last season, that every week teams have known exactly what plays we were running before we ran them...  hell, teams have even come out and said just that.  Remember Cam's game in Miami last season where everyone was dumping on him?  Explain how Miami's defensive front knew exactly when he was going to throw and where to deflect that crazy amount of passes at the line they did.  And then go back and look at the picks...  they weren't on Cam, the DBs were literally running their routes for them and cut them off.  Also, remember Robbie complaining that teams were sitting on everything underneath last season?  And again, were on our third OC in 3 years now under Rhule and it all looks the same.  Just as predictable...

But regardless, this is beyond embarrassing.  No way would I have ever imagined at any point that our team would reach this level of amateurism.  Smh...

McfkAdoo is old...his ideas are old...hes comfortable just going thru the motions to get paid...its obvious...nobody wanted him... no team wants anybody off our team....

Edited by Pimpdaddy

I did a quick scan back on the Browns game, and it's not *every* single play.  It is however such a high percentage it can't help but be noticed by anyone looking for these kinds of things.  I guess it seems pretty obvious to me, but one would think that an NFL team needs to show multiple plays and play types out of their formation in order to keep a defense guessing.

Something like this seems super simple to fix as well.  Just change CMC's alignment slightly in either direction to obfuscate.