• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's watching Sunday's 9/25 game?

Tomcatn

39 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Watching for the loss.  The only possible way my team can improve is by sucking so hard they have to change, sooooo…

Im here for the train wreck.

Actually, not a bad point.  With the way the coaching is going I would like the team to win enough to keep the players hopes up but lose enough to get the ^%^%^#^%*(*&^rule fired.  And Snow also.

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

To start, sure. But honestly I'll have a pretty quick trigger finger to switch over to the Bills/Dolphins if our game is ugly and that one looks fun. It is what it is. I enjoy watching good football so why torture myself?

The Browns and Steelers was a great game last night.  Good coaching on both sides and great play out of both teams.  Wife loves the Steelers so I pulled for the Browns.  Chubb was a beast last night.

I will, one great thing about the NFL is it’s always interesting no matter if your team is losing or winning. If they are losing, you watch in hopes they will lose to secure a better draft position and fire incompetence coaching and your imagination runs wild with hope for a better tomorrow. 

if they are winning, you get the thrill of seeing if they will make the super bowl and make that fantasy run to the super bowl. Either way win/win 

• Beer 2

16 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I root for Moore and McCaffrey. The rest can be replaced by other USFL-tier players and the outcomes would not change a bit.

There's a few others,  masked by inept coaches failing to put them in a position to succeed. Chinn for sure, I'm still hopeful for Horn.