• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Hottest Seat in the NFL - Canfora on Rhule

Paa Langfart

To think 

1. A new oline

2. A new Oc coordinator and line coach 

3. A new qb that doesn’t join until July   

that perhaps, the supposed starters should spend every single second together vs a ‘competition’ at QB and LT, the two most important offensive positions on the field, that decision alone, should have been a fire able offense 

did none of the ‘nfl coaches ‘ and Gm around him not say  ‘this approach is bat poo ‘

1 hour ago, panthersgreenville said:

Our turnaround starts tomorrow after we blowout the Saints and go on a run to finish 10-7 and make the playoffs. Book it, I have special abilities to predict these things and not only are we winning tomorrow but we are going to blow the Saints out of the water, hold me to this if you want.

For posterity.

15 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

To think 

1. A new oline

that perhaps, the supposed starters should spend every single second together vs a ‘competition’ at QB and LT, the two most important offensive positions on the field, that decision alone, should have been a fire able offense 

did none of the ‘nfl coaches ‘ and Gm around him not say  ‘this approach is bat poo ‘

I have to believe someone did.  Rhule IMO has this "football Guru" mentality and that he knows exactly what he is doing and they are going to do it his way.  Plain and Simple. 

I just don't see this many Quality coaches failing because they forgot their trade.  Examples

As an OC McAdoo did wonders with Manning

Campen is pretty well respected around the league at taking mediocre talent and turning them into Pro Bowlers

Wilks may not be much of a head coach but is a great DB coach.

Rhule and his #1 henchman Snow are driving this franchise into the dirt, just like Chip Kelly did in Philly. 

• Pie 5

2 hours ago, panthersgreenville said:

Our turnaround starts tomorrow after we blowout the Saints and go on a run to finish 10-7 and make the playoffs. Book it, I have special abilities to predict these things and not only are we winning tomorrow but we are going to blow the Saints out of the water, hold me to this if you want.

Don't get addicted to that stuff.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

51 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

To think 

1. A new oline

It wouldnt matter, our coaches have no clue as to what they are doing. We cannot build a successful gameplan with Snow at DC and McShitShit at OC. This was always going to be a failed season from the moment Tepper decided to keep his favorite turd instead of flushing the toilet.