• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tropical Storm Ian

jayboogieman

spaghetti models for those wanting to see those - by the way  since 2018 the National hurricane center forcast (which uses a number of these models) is more accurate than any single model.

I've been following this storm the last couple days and probable landfall keeps moving west - wouldnt be suprised if it keeps doing so and misses Fla entirely.

al092022.png

Edited by Paa Langfart
  • Pie 3

9 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

I think it will dump a ton of rain on us.  I’m seeding my grass today and tomorrow.

you putting in winter rye ?  I always seed my back lawn this time of year with winter rye so it doesnt turn into a winter mudhole with my pets.  Price of seed has gone crazy this year!

Looks like the storm has stopped its western drift as far as landfall.  Looking more like Fla is going to take a good hit.  Saving grace may be weakening due to wind shear prior to landfall.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

you putting in winter rye ?  I always seed my back lawn this time of year with winter rye so it doesnt turn into a winter mudhole with my pets.  Price of seed has gone crazy this year!

Looks like the storm has stopped its western drift as far as landfall.  Looking more like Fla is going to take a good hit.  Saving grace may be weakening due to wind shear prior to landfall.

Seed is crazy and absolute poo.  Almost nothing grows.

• Pie 1