• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers GameDay Thread!

Zod

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

And I was heavily pushing the Baker hype in the offseason.  He is ass, man.   I've tried to be patient, but the poo he is missing is EASY.  Those are the throws that are afterthoughts for franchise QBs.  That extends that deive there...  easy pass.  Instead, it's incomplete and we give them the ball back.  Hard to generate consistent offense when you can't sustain drives bc the QB can't hit easy throws.

Just sad to watch, put Jacoby Brissett in this offense and we’re atleast 1-1.

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Ooooooooh some huddlers, you know who you are, Baker Bros. calling ripp delusional because Baker,Baker,Baker is the greatest, a great value....lol, don't @ me with that weak sh*t again.

He wasn't any good where he came from but Matt Rhule would make him better?!

Good lord, you're still keeping up this charade. Just stop. This has only ever existed in your own head.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm gonna be honest, I'm gonna have a pretty quick trigger finger to flip over to the Bills/Dolphins.

You are better than me

I'm split-screening this with Bills/Dolphins and then I've got NFL RedZone on my laptop

I love the Panthers, I do. But I love football and why would I want to watch a product I just know is going to be terrible?