• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers GameDay Thread!

Zod

Just now, carpanfan96 said:

They should,  that was his 4th or 5th sack in 2 1/2 games. Given up probably another 10-15 pressures and the Panthers have only dropped back to pass 60 times so far this season. 

Yeah it’s really bad. Give him a season at guard and if he just doesn’t hack it next year then keep him at guard. He has all pro potential there. 

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He certainly one of the reasons.   

If we were to put a percentage on reasons,  he'd be near the bottom. I don't get why so many don't understand how bad the play calling, designs and concepts actually are. Then on top of that the oline is God awful. The rookie lt has given up at least 4 sacks and like 10 pressures in 60 pass protection snaps. 

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I mean, Baker was pretty awful. But the design of this offense simply doesn't fit our personnel at all.

Yeah, my issue with Baker has been missing the throws that are open and not throwing it away when the play is dead...  but, the problem is, there is rarely anyone open, the opponent seems to always know what we're running before we run it and have it locked up, and aside from them knowing the plays, the playcalls themselves just have no rhythm...  nothing is setting anything else up.  It's bad.

• Pie 1