• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers GameDay Thread!

Zod

10 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Winston is a garbage QB.   I'll make a list of who we have the rest of the season shortly.  We only play Winston once more.

Better than Wintson: Kyler Murray, Jimmy G., Matthew Stafford, Burrow, Tom Brady (x2), Lamar Jackson and Russell Wilson

Then we have: Mariota (x2) Gino Smith, Trubisky, Jared Goff and Winston again

Edited by 45catfan

9 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Need to use Shenault more on those short throws.  Get him some confidence rolling.

The more we use him, the more other teams will focus on him.  Today, the Aints were focused on CMC and DJ.  That is part of the reason Shenault burned them in the fourth qtr.  It won't always be this easy for him.  But maybe that will open things up more for the other receivers.  

• Pie 3

Man.. I'm not sure how I feel to be honest.  It's been SO LONG and we did not see any real growth on the offensive side of the team.

Defense played very well.  ST was great today.  As the announcers said, the ball just bounced our way today.  But Baker was still really off target.  We got a great play from the new guy Shenult.  CMC ground his way to his yardage.  So we were fortunate our defense clamped down on the Saints aside from the BS magic on those YOLO balls.

I'm pretty happy for the win, but I'm still concerned that we can't produce an NFL offense.

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

The more we use him, the more other teams will focus on him.  Today, the Aints were focused on CMC and DJ.  That is part of the reason Shenault burned them in the fourth qtr.  It won't always be this easy for him.  But maybe that will open things up more for the other receivers. 

I agree. Id like to see Foreman get some carries as well. Hubbard IMO is not the pass blocker or receiver that foreman is (which he isn't top notch). WE are wasting snaps on him I think.

46 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

I want us to win. I don't care who the coach is as long as we are winning.

Who the coach is kind of has a lot to do with whether or not we're winning.

Players tend to support coaches they like personally, even through bad results.

It's not a sign that they're a good coach.