• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Team Played For Their Coach Today

Daddy_Uncle

42 minutes ago, CRA said:

Reality is the O played like utter dog poo

the D played against a hurt QB.  One who was clearly hurt and made the Saints O almost inoperable for most of the game. 

I mean you can’t really feel good about the Panthers at all through 3 games.  It’s the worst the Panthers have looked to kick off any season of the Rhule era 

Yes but a W is a W and no one remembers that at year’s end 

so today,  let’s just feel good for the players and the fans who put up their hard earned money to go today 

Rhule’s time will come 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

50 minutes ago, CRA said:

the D played against a hurt QB.  One who was clearly hurt and made the Saints O almost inoperable for most of the game. 

I mean you can’t really feel good about the Panthers at all through 3 games.  It’s the worst the Panthers have looked to kick off any season of the Rhule era 

40 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, sorry. If you're taking this win as some sort of game changing event, you're either not paying attention or don't know what you're watching.

You 2 do realize that it was just a win. Nothing more. A win a whole lot of Panther fans are happy for. All it means is that a whole bunch of us are happy today.

Why does it bother you 2 that ppl can be happy for a win? Or that they don't have the need to quantify it? Let us have our fun and go find a Rhule sux thread. They are all over the place.

• Pie 1

48 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

That was the worst part of todays win. There was nothing today that showed us something may change. Instead the Saints were downright AWFUL and we got extremely lucky with a Kamara fumble

Today was much like the Washington win in 2020

We’ll we play the Cardinals next Sunday and Rhule may be 2-2 since it seems like we are the Cards Kryptonite. For better or worse. 

2 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

You 2 do realize that it was just a win. Nothing more. A win a whole lot of Panther fans are happy for. All it means is that a whole bunch of us are happy today.

Why does it bother you 2 that ppl can be happy for a win? Or that they don't have the need to quantify it? Let us have our fun and go find a Rhule sux thread. They are all over the place.

Dude, nobody gives a sh-t whether you or anybody else is happy or not.

Taking this to mean anything serious or major though is delusional.

The Saints were awful today, worse than us, so we get a win. If you think this team is going to look competent against actual good teams though, I'd say you're in for some large scale disappointment.

• Pie 5
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Dude, nobody gives a sh-t whether you or anybody else is happy or not.

Taking this to mean anything serious or major though is delusional.

The Saints were awful today, worse than us, so we get a win. If you think this team is going to look competent against actual good teams though, I'd say you're in for some large scale disappointment.

He really reminds me of somebody....hmmm....

Emoji Think GIF

Man.  Daddy uncle tries some feel good stuff and gets ripped.  This place has turned into a gathering spot for the most depressed and crying bunch of people on the internet.  Ill say it.  Been on here for a while and lurked years before that.  This group of consistent posters on here now is the lightest in the pants I have ever seen.

• Beer 4
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Shut the fug up. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, motocross_cat said:

Man.  Daddy uncle tries some feel good stuff and gets ripped.  This place has turned into a gathering spot for the most depressed and crying bunch of people on the internet.  Ill say it.  Been on here for a while and lurked years before that.  This group of consistent posters on here now is the lightest in the pants I have ever seen.

Don't be too hard on them. While, yes, fandom and everything etc etc.

They feel cheated and lied to. They're genuinely mad because the owner and Coach are hucksters.

The huddle has NEVER been more united.

• Beer 1

Jeez. I know I’m just a football novice, but I like to watch football and see the Panthers win once in a while. Did our QB play well? No. Did our secondary play well? No. Did we snap a long losing streak? Yes. Do I think that we are suddenly poised for a playoff run? God, no. But, let’s enjoy the win. It might be the last one for a while. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1