• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McAdoodoo Magic

Proudiddy

Glad we picked up Foreman to have him keep that bench warm this year. Loved seeing CMC run into a brick wall toward the end and almost forgot we have a power back but refuse to use him. Also love the predictable play calling, when CMC is not in the backfield it's a pass 93.77777% of the time.

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

No poo. The personnel decisions we make are so insanely stupid.

Like playing Hubbard over Foreman.

This 10000x. I was extremely optimistic with our off-season pick ups on Offense then we came out and looked like we do, mind-blowing honestly.

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, BPF said:

Glad we picked up Foreman to have him keep that bench warm this year. Loved seeing CMC run into a brick wall toward the end and almost forgot we have a power back but refuse to use him. Also love the predictable play calling, when CMC is not in the backfield it's a pass 93.77777% of the time.

And that's what makes his insistence on these same packages and personnel groupings so maddening...  imagine what an actual creative offensive mind would do with a Shenault, Foreman, and CMC to shift in and out of the backfield and isolate LBs and Safeties in coverage.  Then having a DJ Moore and Robbie Anderson on the outside with speed...  And they were running a ton of man!?!?!?  It makes zero fuging sense we couldn't take advantage of it.  But here, let's run another bootleg that no one in the stadium bit on.

I have no issue with the the carries so much as the type of carries versus the lack of touches in space for CMC.  The dude is almost uncoverable 1 on 1 with whoever a defense would put on him...  and yet, I can't remember a single time we've flexed him out this season snd got him a 1 on 1.  The poo McAdoodoo is running is literally prehistoric.

I dont recall seeing a single split back gun formation to keep them guessing, nothing...  it's a joke.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

And that's what makes his insistence on these same packages and personnel groupings so maddening...  imagine what an actual creative offensive mind would do with a Shenault, Foreman, and CMC to shift in and out of the backfield and isolate LBs and Safeties in coverage.  Then having a DJ Moore and Robbie Anderson on the outside with speed...  And they were running a ton of man!?!?!?  It makes zero fuging sense we couldn't take advantage of it.  But here, let's run another bootleg that no one in the stadium bit on.

I have no issue with the the carries so much as the type of carries versus the lack of touches in space for CMC.  The dude is almost uncoverable 1 on 1 with whoever a defense would put on him...  and yet, I can't remember a single time we've flexed him out this season snd got him a 1 on 1.  The poo McAdoodoo is running is literally prehistoric.

I dont recall seeing a single split back gun formation to keep them guessing, nothing...  it's a joke.

This guy has to be the worst OC we have ever had.

I can't believe people thought he was a savior. The reasons he was not employed by anyone but the Jags are pretty clear.

• Beer 1