• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rah rah

NAS

10 minutes ago, onmyown said:

What does a win every 3 games project to? 5-6 wins? Hmmmmmm if only we could play the browns giants and crippled saints over and over again we could break out into that 6 win territory

Still wins the nfc south tho........

Edited by Basbear
  • Flames 1

34 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

I wasnt sure about the thread that said the team was playing for rhule, but the game ball going to him does make me think hes well liked in the locker room.  wont save his job if he continues to fail, but atleast it seems like the guys do support him.

I think he's a players coach, to a point. He put together a squad that isn't caught up on team success, so I don't think they will turn on him.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

Winning makes some grumpy 😆 

It's more seeing that we're still not playing well and looking at the rest of the schedule and realizing we're fugged.

If we had played well, of the offense didn't look like absolute poo, it would be better. We all know the real reason we won....the saints sucked worse than any other team we've played this year. That's not something to celebrate. Winning is great, but there's a dose of reality surrounding that win that isn't pleasant....and that makes people grumpy.

• Beer 2