• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shenault

scratched

As I was breathing a sigh of relief, that we had actually won a game that our offense didn’t show up to! I asked myself, where was Shenault the first 3 quarters? This staff is still full of question marks. It’s like he had a good kick return and they realized, hey, maybe we could try this guy at receiver since we’ve sucked all day! 

• Pie 1

He’s a gadget player and they called play for him which prob caught the saints off guard. I doubt he a gonna be a world beater on a weekly basis.  

It was actually a good call by the staff for once.  No need to reverse engineer this to discredit them.  They make enough mistakes on their own.

Edited by CBDellinger
  • Pie 3

He probably didn’t have many plays that they repped with him. I believe I saw he was in for about 5 plays. Impact on two of them. One of them was specifically drWn up for him, and his TD play he was the check down receiver. 

it isn’t like madden, where you sub him in and he is on every play. He joined the team a month ago. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

He probably didn’t have many plays that they repped with him. I believe I saw he was in for about 5 plays. Impact on two of them. One of them was specifically drWn up for him, and his TD play he was the check down receiver. 

it isn’t like madden, where you sub him in and he is on every play. He joined the team a month ago. 

Thank you, seem like people don't understand that. 

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

That’s basically what Rhule said in the PC, even on the TD, he wasn’t Baker’s first read per Rhule.

Actually according to Rhule's Presser, we had a play designed for him earlier in the game and they took him away, and then the play he scored on wasn't even designed for him, or at least he wasn't the primary...  they took away the primary so Baker checked it down to Laviska, and he did all the heavy lifting from there.

But as I said in the game thread, the plays he made today came off simple routes and duties that he could've done week 1 with little to no familiarity with our "system" (KRs, flat and drag routes).  So I just don't know why he wasn't playing earlier.  He is dynamic.

• Pie 1