• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

These next four teams don’t seem as unbeatable as they did at the start of the year.

panthersgreenville

Cardinals and 49ers are both 1-2 just like we are.. The Rams after getting blown out by the Bills on their home turf opening night have only won their two games by a combined 12 pts and one of their wins was only by 4 pts against a lowly Atlanta team that almost made a comeback and beat them on their home turf.

Then you have the Broncos who everyone thought would be elite with the $250 million golden boy Russell Wilson. Yea they are 2-1 but their two wins are by a combined 9 pts and they lost to the lowly Seahawks by 1 pt and beat the awful Texans by 7 pts and they barely squeaked out a win last night against the 49ers by a mere 1 pt.

Truth be told, if you were to ask me three weeks ago, I would have said that these 4 games were ALL guaranteed losses for us, but I have to be honest, there is a legit chance we could now at least split 2-2 against them. 

The Ravens on their other hand, yea that’s going to be an L. But a case can be made that the Rams, 9ers, Broncos and Cardinals aren’t as elite as originally thought a few weeks ago. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not way implying they are bad, far from it, but none of these 4 teams I would consider on the level as the Chiefs or Packers elite. 

Edited by panthersgreenville
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

Baker got destroyed by Cardinals last year on the Browns. I mean absolutely murdered.

I would be shocked if Baker could actually throw against this Cardinals team, but more than likely he will have his bad pick game this week where he throws 2-3 Ints and officially gets benched for Sam week 5

Edited by SammyFranchise

12 minutes ago, panthersgreenville said:

Cardinals and 49ers are both 1-2 just like we are.. The Rams after getting blown out by the Bills on their home turf opening night have only won their two games by a combined 12 pts and one of their wins was only by 4 pts against a lowly Atlanta team that almost made a comeback and beat them on their home turf.

Then you have the Broncos who everyone thought would be elite with the $250 million golden boy Russell Wilson. Yea they are 2-1 but their two wins are by a combined 9 pts and they lost to the lowly Seahawks by 1 pt and beat the awful Texans by 7 pts and they barely squeaked out a win last night against the 49ers by a mere 1 pt.

Truth be told, if you were to ask me three weeks ago, I would have said that these 4 games were ALL guaranteed losses for us, but I have to be honest, there is a legit chance we could now at least split 2-2 against them. 

The Ravens on their other hand, yea that’s going to be an L. But a case can be made that the Rams, 9ers, Broncos and Cardinals aren’t as elite as originally thought a few weeks ago. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not way implying they are bad, far from it, but none of these 4 teams I would consider on the level as the Chiefs or Packers elite. 

Wtf are you doing?

why are these rhule aliases all coming outa?

14 minutes ago, panthersgreenville said:

I like your positivity. I can say that it is better to be hopeful than be hopeless. When I look at what is to come I am at about a 50/50 level of confidence for the next four on the schedule.  

• Beer 1

25 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Cardinals is probably a win because Kingsbury can’t beat Rhule. 

Niners is likely a loss. But it’ll likely be 9-6 or some weird score.

Rams are still way better than us even if they are having a down year  

Ravens will likely be our first blowout of the year  

Don't worry, the offense will likely be "gelled" by the time we get to the Ravens game lol

• Flames 1

11 minutes ago, Castavar said:

lol One win against a bottom 5 team and we are right back into thinking we have a chance against any of these teams (sans Cardinals because we own them for some reason).

Hey, the Colts beat the Chiefs. Anything can happen on Sunday.

We own the Cardinals. The 49ers look lost. I won't say anything about Brady or the reigning Super Bowl champs. That's not to say we could win half, or any of these games. But these games don't look like the automatic 0-4 stretch I was expecting at the beginning of the season.

And if we're 2-2 next week, I'll feel a lot differently about the next 3 games than if we're 1-3.

At least I have a reason to watch. That's something.

• Beer 1

Any given Sunday and all that, but it's not inconceivable that we could be 3-2 going into the Rams game.

The Cardinals seem to have been a gimmie for us over the last few seasons, and the 49ers are playing with a back-up left tackle and Jimmy G who didn't even get a playbook in the off-season

But to do it there's going to need to be a serious improvement on offense

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1