• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Give me some hope. Can this offense be turned around?

Khaki Lackey

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Cool I'm happy you feel like I care that you live for internet adulation on a football forum.. Its a good thing that total strangers determine your self worth... lmao

Nah 😄

Now, if I were that type of person, I might try starting threads with lines like "ALL OF YOU WHO DISAGREE WITH ME ARE CRYBABIES (WHICH MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU)!!!"

I probably wouldn't resort to stuff like saying I read posts in a Cookie Monster voice either, but hey...

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nah 😄

Now, if I were that type of person, I might try starting threads with lines like "ALL OF YOU WHO DISAGREE WITH ME ARE CRYBABIES (WHICH MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU)!!!"

I probably wouldn't resort to stuff like saying I read posts in a Cookie Monster voice either, but hey...

Funny you're the one who brought it up..

"I'm comfortable with how strangers on a football forum see my post compare to yours"

Didn't you post that?? 

Sorry you are that type of person..lmao

Also the cookie monster, Elmo voice thing was 1 of your minions thing..  I don't know what your followers do in their mom's basement... Don't put that poo on me.. You're the one who lives for the adulation of these creepers ...lol

Edited by WOW!!
  • Flames 1

Just now, WOW!! said:

Funny you're the one who brought it up..

"I put my post blah vs anybody post blah""

Didn't you post that?? 

Also the cookie monster, Elmo voice thing was 1 of your minions thing..  I don't know what your followers do in their mom's basement... Don't put that poo on me.. You're the one who lives for the adulation of these creepers ...lol

Not a clue 😄

I don't have "minions" dude, but I am a fan of Despicable Me.

And if you wanna claim to not be the condescending type, fewer accusations to people performing oral sex in your comebacks would be a good first step.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nah 😄

I didn't realize that you were one of those that made open letter to the owner threads. I apologize if I hurt you feelings. I will add though, that if you believe that the billionaire owner of an NFL franchise is going to make a decision based on message board complaints, there's a chance that you aren't as smart as you think you are.

The premise of the thread is simple; let's discuss if our putrid offense is doing anything good that they might can expand upon. I threw a little sarcasm in there that offended your delicate sensibilities, and for that,  again  I apologize.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not a clue 😄

I don't have "minions" dude, but I am a fan of Despicable Me.

And if you wanna claim to not be the condescending type, fewer accusations to people performing oral sex in your comebacks would be a good first step.

That would be Frank.. But please keep going..

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

I didn't realize that you were one of those that made open letter to the owner threads. I apologize if I hurt you feelings. I will add though, that if you believe that the billionaire owner of an NFL franchise is going to make a decision based on message board complaints, there's a chance that you aren't as smart as you think you are.

The premise of the thread is simple; let's discuss if our putrid offense is doing anything good that they might can expand upon. I threw a little sarcasm in there that offended your delicate sensibilities, and for that,  again  I apologize.

You offended the Lord almighty forum god.. Your punishment will be biblical..lmao

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

But you're not condescending or anything, right? 🙄

And no, sorry but you didn't hurt my feelings. Did give me a chuckle, though 😄

Quick tip though: If you actually do want to have a conversation about a topic without sounding like a self-important prick, maybe don't start that conversation off by claiming to be better than everyone who disagrees with you.

(it makes for fewer eye rolls)

Edited by Mr. Scot

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Quick tip though: If you actually do want to have a conversation about a topic without sounding like a self-important prick, maybe don't start that conversation off by claiming to be better than everyone who disagrees with you.

(it makes foe fewer eye rolls)

image.thumb.png.29092add9341290a4992aa0b4c15bf72.png

Omg!! this Motherfuger Scot is on a whole another level on projecting his behavior on others.. I got to give him credit for this poo!!

Lmao

• Beer 2

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

(it makes foe fewer eye rolls)

If it gave you a chuckle, that's the point, dude. You must not get my sense of humor.

There's a difference between the critical crowd and "open letter to the owner/I hope we lose" crowd. Just like there's a difference in the crowd that wants to do their best to be optimistic and the "blindly sunshine and rainbows" crowd.

If me poking a little fun at the constant bitching crowd makes me comes off as a prick, I can live with that, but even you can probably see the irony in you being the one to point it out.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2