• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should Shenault get more playing time?

YourLastThought

The back shoulder throw that Robby made no effort on shows either lack of chemistry, lack of awareness on his part, or a bad ball. Since I don't think it was a bad ball, I'm leaning more on it being Robby only knows go over the top. That same throw to DJ is likely a catch because he feels that out and has in the past. He offers little else and he's too tiny to be trusted over the middle. 

DJ and Shenault are a scary combination outside and Smith can probably pop one underneath at some point. Give Robby to a team desperate for a speedy guy.

14 minutes ago, lightsout said:

The back shoulder throw that Robby made no effort on shows either lack of chemistry, lack of awareness on his part, or a bad ball. Since I don't think it was a bad ball, I'm leaning more on it being Robby only knows go over the top. That same throw to DJ is likely a catch because he feels that out and has in the past. He offers little else and he's too tiny to be trusted over the middle. 

DJ and Shenault are a scary combination outside and Smith can probably pop one underneath at some point. Give Robby to a team desperate for a speedy guy.

This is an opinion while respected holds no weight you’re guessing who was at fault I feel like BAKER threw a bad ball as he did all day yesterday. What happens when that scary combo tweaks a hammy or ankle who do we turn to if we trade Robbie? Mr dropsies Shi or the guy who can’t even get in the game Higgins? It’s a long season we need all our WRs to contribute at sometime this year stay patient, everyone eats at some point if our offense can put it together.

• Beer 1

When we picked him up I had absolutely no idea who he was, just that he was coming here from the lowly Jags. It was a ho-hum, meh thing in my opinion.

Well, crap, maybe I was wrong. The guy looked like a star on the what, two plays he was given????

Give the man a seat at the table and let him eat. 

He was targeted twice yesterday, both were underneath completions, and both turned into huge plays. 

For a guy who is not exactly Jerry Rice or Secretariat, he looked fast enough after those catches. 

Obviously the 67-yard TD was huge, and he made the defense look like it was standing around while he ran to the end zone.

The 23-yard catch and run on 3rd and 14 was about as big as a play could be without changing the scoreboard.  4:45 left, up by two scores, but backed up on our own 10, then add how quickly the Saints scored once they got the ball back.  That first down ran them out of timeouts and made their TD with 2:25 left "uneasy" but not "pacing the floor." 

He is a big body who can advance the football despite contact.  I don't expect him to average 45 yards a catch the rest of the year, or have every catch result in a FD or  points, but we might as well get him the ball enough to give the opposing defense a pause.

• Pie 1

Lol at people getting on Shi for drops in one game which wasn't the last game and Anderson had a hole season of drops last year. One game doesn't define that a WR isn't good. Everyone has a bad game. Even the all time great Smith said so he had a bad game his self. Doesn't mean you write a player off. Now if it continues yes, but he didn't have any drops last game and had more yards then DJ. Now Anderson is the weakest out there and yall can't even see it. Plus shi block better then Anderson.