• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule vs NFL coaches

Mr. Scot

47 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Allen took some massive shots yesterday but I dont know if you watched Balt but holy poo Jackson is instigating hits now like cam used to and that poo isnt going to last at all

Not good for Jackson. Cam broke and he was a beast. That guy needs to follow R Willion's example or he will be ruined too soon into his megadeal that he is seeking...if he makes it there playing like that this year. 

I was talking about their poo coach. Watson at QB is bad but inured Watson at QB is so much worse. Yesterday was such a turd they layed on the field. I think they had 1 possession that looked competent and it fell apart the rest of the game. 

50 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

How embarrassing for Klingsbury. Imagine being owned by Matt Rhule. That may be a talking point when Kliff eventually gets shitcanned.

I remember when it went from conversation about him being fired to him getting a big extension.

The Cardinals are definitely a horribly run organization.

• Pie 3

29 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I remember when it went from conversation about him being fired to him getting a big extension.

The Cardinals are definitely a horribly run organization.

That's what many here do not understand, as it relates to NFL owners.Most of these groups are ruthless business types, that have fortes in making money, not necessarily running football teams. Mike Bidwell in AZ is  prime example.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, 3838 said:

That's what many here do not understand, as it relates to NFL owners.Most of these groups are ruthless business types, that have fortes in making money, not necessarily running football teams. Mike Bidwell in AZ is  prime example.

The Brown family in Cincinnati too...

As I recall, there was talk of forcing them to sell the team a few years back.

(part of me wonders if Tepper will get to that point down the road)

• Beer 1

21 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

I’m rooting for Jacksonville this year in hopes of Tepper seeing just how much coaching matters and how quickly you can turn a team around

21 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Miami's not exactly a bad example either

I'm not sure how much embarrassment he can take but those two teams are making a fool out of Tepper for keeping a loser coach. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

FYI: The rookie coach we lost to a week ago lost last night to a Cowboys team led by a backup.

There's probably a thread to be made about games we lost that we probably shouldn't have but I'm not gonna do it right this moment.

I’ll give you credit… when you set an agenda, you work tirelessly to make apples into oranges. I think pretty much everyone is in a agreement about Rhule, there’s hundreds of threads saying the same sh1t.