• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On a positive note at least we’re not the worst

NAS

I feel bad for Fields. Nagy his first year, and then they hire a defensive head coach and working under a first-time OC. They did nothing at WR this offseason.

Trevor looked pretty bad this rookie year, too. But JAX went out and got a offensive minded head coach and a Christian Kirk. Jacksonville also has a first-time OC but at least he can lean on Pederson's experience. Trevor looks worlds better now.

• Pie 3

https://www.sportsmockery.com/chicago-bears/chicago-bears-reportedly-scouring-the-wr-trade-market/

Too little too late Chicago....  Don't get me wrong Fields has been awful, but try to give the man a weapon and some protection to get a better evaluation.  Yeah that "loaded" class is looking rough right now.  Lawrence and maybe Mills are looking like the best 2??? yuck...

2 hours ago, t96 said:

Or really any other QB from that draft... Lawrence might still become really good but we never had a shot at him anyways. Horn hasn't been perfect but glad we didn't reach for a QB that year.

Despite the handle we never had a shot at him.... Now 2020 I'd give my left nut to have had #6 overall that pointless win over Washington coat us Herbert.

• Pie 1