• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What age is right to take your kid to BOA?

Adb6368

15 hours ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

How the hell you get these little ones to stay put for an entire game? I have 5 and 6 year old girls and while I think they'd have a ball with the overall experience, I do think they'd be ready to leave or go play in the parking lot by halftime.

I took my grandson at halftime to the Play 60 field and let him run around and play. Then again after the game. He really likes football so that is why I took him at such a young age. He does great during the game. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I'm taking mine to a Knight's game for his first sports experience next summer and he'll be 3 then. He MIGHT see a Panthers game in person before kindergarten but probably not. Last time I took somebody with me that wasn't a buddy it was my wife for the Seahawks playoff game....and a drunk asshole spilled his beer on my wife and that almost ended badly (tbf, his friends were less drunk, apologized, one walked him out and then ran back up with a beer for both of us a short while later so that was dope). 

Just took my 6yr old to his first football game last Saturday and now he's excited for football on the TV instead of being mad that he can't watch Bluey or Teen Titans Go.

Luck of the draw tbh. We had some folks behind us screaming obscenities, but everybody else around us was fun. Might be worth bringing headphones since young ears can be sensitive to the noise.

Was thinking about taking the family to the TNF game since tickets were only $65/ea (vs TB is frigging $200+)

Like @trueblade mentioned, be prepared for them to want to leave around halftime or the 3rd quarter if youre lucky. Little attention spans run for only so long 😛

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 1