• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC injury status?

The Lobo

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Who are the favorites? 

His Temple boys. Anyone who was ahead of Brady Christensen last year whom we just couldn't get into the starting lineup in a lost season with nothing to play for because of his arm length or something. Chubba Hubbard who despite having literal bricks for hands still gets more opportunities over D'onta Foreman whom we apparently signed for no reason.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

His Temple boys. Anyone who was ahead of Brady Christensen last year whom we just couldn't get into the starting lineup in a lost season with nothing to play for because of his arm length or something. Chubba Hubbard who despite having literal bricks for hands still gets more opportunities over D'onta Foreman whom we apparently signed for no reason.

Foreman has been given more snaps than Hubbard though… and Brady C is our starting LG this year…

Edited by TheCasillas

Foreman has been given more snaps than Hubbard though… and Brady C is our starting LG this year…

Why don't you just spare the back and forth and just flat out tell someone they are wrong or incorrect. It would bypass this because we both know you are pro Rhule. I hope he turns it around I do not want him to fail bc it would mean at least another year or two of crap at worst and maybe hope for a playoff one and done at best unless we hit on a star QB in the draft. But there are still things that have gone on and continue to go on that are an issue and this is one of them.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

Why don't you just spare the back and forth and just flat out tell someone they are wrong or incorrect. It would bypass this because we both know you are pro Rhule. I hope he turns it around I do not want him to fail bc it would mean at least another year or two of crap at worst and maybe hope for a playoff one and done at best unless we hit on a star QB in the draft. But there are still things that have gone on and continue to go on that are an issue and this is one of them.

I wasn’t going that direction. I was trying to find the data that supported your argument, and the stats don’t support it. 

I’ve already had many conversations on here about hoping that Shane Steichen ends up replacing rhule, so that rules out your statement of me being “pro rhule” … I’m just big on using data to support arguments. 

one thing I will say is that I will always be pro-panthers

Edited by TheCasillas

I wasn’t going that direction. I was trying to find the data that supported your argument, and the stats don’t support it. 

I’ve already had many conversations on here about hoping that Shane Steichen ends up replacing rhule, so that rules out your statement of me being “pro rhule” … I’m just big on using data to support arguments. 

one thing I will say is that I will always be pro-panthers

Well for those who do not exist within an echo chamber where everyone is just a hater with an agenda plenty of folks in the sports media world have covered these issues. Yes I would say virtually everyone here even the most  so called "negative" fans are and will be pro Panthers so long as the team resides in the Carolinas. If they show up they still obviously give a damn.

But yeah as far as Chubba and CMC go this forcefeeding and stubbornness with not utilizing a full backfield has been an issue now with both Rivera and Rhule and it is at the stage now where it is simply maddening. D'onta Foreman has 4 carries after 3 games and despite Chubba Hubbard looking just as boom or bust at best as he did last year. Yes we should be talking about this because the Panthers have had mostly poo for a run game over a full season since Newton stopped carrying the burden.