• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC injury status?

The Lobo

If he's not there, then we can pretty much notch an L for this Sunday's game. 

It will also add about 200 degrees to the seat temperature for Matt Rhule if we get that L.

Honestly, if I were on the team and injured, I might take my time getting back onto the field. Killing yourself for Rhule and Co. just doesn't make good career sense.

• Pie 1

Rappaport said Tepper is patient with this decision. Stop being fuging patient. CMC only lasted until week 3 last year. They need to pound the ball with Foreman, but Rhule has no idea what to do with talent that Fitterrer signs. As if they don't talk or he just forgets they're on the team. 

12 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

If he's not there, then we can pretty much notch an L for this Sunday's game. 

It will also add about 200 degrees to the seat temperature for Matt Rhule if we get that L.

Honestly, if I were on the team and injured, I might take my time getting back onto the field. Killing yourself for Rhule and Co. just doesn't make good career sense.

It says something if in year 3 we still can’t win without CMC on the field. 

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

It says something if in year 3 we still can’t win without CMC on the field. 

It speaks volumes. Also that sometimes we can't win with him out there, particularly when we game plan for less touches for him.

In all honesty, it'd probably work better for us if we just went to pure wildcat, installed CMC as the "QB/Wildcat" and put an extra blocker on the line every down. The kid can probably pass as well as PJ Walker, since he can apparently do everything else (he does have a passing TD to his credit if I recall). 

Heck, he'd probably be safer that way.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1