• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Weather might play a major factor Sundy

ENC Pantherfan

37 minutes ago, ENC Pantherfan said:

Remnants of Hurricane Ian will be crossing the area starting Saturday night going into Sunday. People are saying except anywhere between 2-5 inches of rain with 30 mph winds.  Ladies and Gentlemen we are going be in for a wet one Sunday. Cmc, Hubbard, and Forman need to be ready cause we gonna rum the rock Sunday.

I love tum!

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You know who it is...

Reminds me of the Chick that was on NBC a few years ago (Michelle Kacsinski sp) rowing a fugging canoe on camera to show how bad flooding was and a dude walks behind her in ankle deep water carrying a 12 pack and smoking a cig. Hilarious.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, ENC Pantherfan said:

Remnants of Hurricane Ian will be crossing the area starting Saturday night going into Sunday. People are saying except anywhere between 2-5 inches of rain with 30 mph winds.  Ladies and Gentlemen we are going be in for a wet one Sunday. Cmc, Hubbard, and Forman need to be ready cause we gonna rum the rock Sunday.

CMC and Foreman, yes. Chuba needs to go on somewhere. I would much rather see Laviska back there