• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don’t look now but the Panthers have a semi decent chance being tied or no 1 in NFCS come Monday..

panthersgreenville

10 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

Let’s just worry about looking like a competent football team for a few weeks before talking about taking the division 

These are the type of things that Rhule talks about in his pressers and it drives me crazy. I think he had a handful of new meaningless stats today but I can't be bothered to rewatch 

• Beer 3

2 hours ago, panthersgreenville said:

We beat the Cards (which we are favored slightly) and the Mahomes beats Brady (which is also a legit possibility) and you are looking at this team being tied for or atop the no 1 spot in the NFCS 4 games in.  I’m not sure how all the tiebreakers work so we might even be no 1.

Oh man, drinking the hoperade already. After one win that we kinda stumbled into ass backwards. Don’t forget who our coach and staff is. That alone is reason to temper any expectations or excitement. 

this was the first time after winning that I didn’t feel a thing. We sure as hell didn’t look like a team that should win. 

I would fully prepare yourself for getting a hole stomped in us this weekend. 

1 hour ago, Knaakedup said:

Oh man, drinking the hoperade already. After one win that we kinda stumbled into ass backwards. Don’t forget who our coach and staff is. That alone is reason to temper any expectations or excitement. 

this was the first time after winning that I didn’t feel a thing. We sure as hell didn’t look like a team that should win. 

It's hilarious what a win will do to morale. Last week the world was ending this week people (not talking about OP) seem ready to talk about the Super Bowl. This place needed some hope though, it was just miserable.

But to address your point, that win last week was horrible on O, and Defense looked very good... but the Saints just looked horrible on Offense themselves.  I'm sure that's how teams feel playing Carolina at this point.  However, a win is a win...and sometimes wins bring momentum.

• Pie 2

10 hours ago, Knaakedup said:

All the positive, and some even pro-Rhule, stuff I have been reading this week is very predictable. 
I knew that if we won people would all of a sudden change their tune. 

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

All the positive, and some even pro-Rhule, stuff I have been reading this week is very predictable. 
I knew that if we won people would all of a sudden change their tune. 

Imagine that, football fans hoping there team does well..who would have thunk it ?

• Pie 2