• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where the hell is Foreman?

Jmac

He’s slow as fug. Mack truck in a Prius game.

for real tho…there’s so many good backs out there…idk how we don’t have a quality backup. I’m talking quick enough, great hands, good power….but we’ve got lumbering ass Foreman and Chuba, who the majority of the time is either falling down or dropping passes

In my opinion I think this coaching staff has a gambler’s mentality on CMC. A “just one more play and that’s it” I think they have every intention of running Foreman more during the week, but when the bullets start flying in real time on game day, they get a hot hand with CMC and run him “just one more pla, I promise” and before you know it, they run him 50 million times and before you know it they end up going to the pawn shop pawning their Rolex their great grandfather wore during WW2 because they didn’t realize they ran out of cash and exhausted their resources.

• Pie 3

15 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah he has like a 85-90% catch rate. He could have taken at least 5 of those up the middle runs on Sunday, and honestly they should have split back sets in the playbook, that would open up a lot

We actually did run about 3 plays that were split back… Gio was the split back with cmc on 2 of them and chuba on the other

but I agree on having both of them on the field for a play or two 

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

We actually did run about 3 plays that were split back… Gio was the split back with cmc on 2 of them and chuba on the other

but I agree on having both of them on the field for a play or two 

Yeah I've never really liked the Ricci as a fullback thing, decent as a TE though

• Pie 1