• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore comments

NAS

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

DJ Moore was held countless times in this last game against the Saints. I dont think he is frustrated at anyone on the team, probbaly angry that he cant say anything about it to the media without getting fined. 

I will say Rhule is most likely calling out Robbie more than anyone else. It was released yesterday by ESPN that Robbie is the least open reciver in the NFL for two years now. By a large margin.

I wasn’t able to watch this last game, I was traveling. I’ll reserve other comments till I see more later. In my opinion, he has little right to call out players. Still has some stripes to earn taking real responsibility of his own.

8 minutes ago, thennek said:

In 2020, DJ had 1,200 receiving,  Robbie had 1,100 yards and Curtis had 800 yards….and the QB was Teddy. It seems like the QB position has gotten worse each year. 
How did the Panthers go from there to where they are now? This team has playmakers, 2-3 above avg WR’s, a revamped o-line, one of the best RB in the game…..but can’t score points. The Panthers offense was more dynamic and exciting when Kyle Allen was the QB. I do not think this is all on Mayfield…it seems like “they” are not setting this team up to be successful.

Feel sorry for DJ. He’s dealt with crappy QB play since he’s been here. I’m really surprised he resigned to stay here (although I’m glad he did) and hope this offense gets untracked.

• Pie 1

44 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

He’s not a fan of Baker or Rhule. Period. 

None one with a lick of football sense is.

Just some random jack off seasonal fair weather fans who seem to have the loudest opinion on the huddle who are problem gone by now and forgot their login right on que. Actually prolly 2 more losses if I am giving them credit.

But yea otherwise they’re both trash respectively.

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

22 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I heard that as "why are you asking me? you heard it from him" but i have no idea. That poo is so annoying that these reporters are allowed to do this poo. 

It may have been, and perhaps I wasn't able to engage the context fully because of background noise, but to me it seemed like the intonation was getting at a "y'all got that from him" as in "how do y'all keep taking what he's saying serious?"  It may very well have been more in line with how you took it, but to me, it seems like there is a lot under the surface of what DJ is saying here.  But, i agree, it is dumb and a waste of time and resources for "professional" journalists to constantly play a game of telephone between players and coaches to see what sensational headlines they can get.

5 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

This team doesn’t deserve DJ or any other high-caliber players right now. 
Y’all better hope we go on a losing streak so Rhule is out sooner than later

I like winning, and hate seeing my team lose, but right now, I’m ok with losing. I want Rhule gone. This team is going nowhere with him at the lead. He’s just not a NFL head coach. I also hope when Rhule goes, that Tepper gets a consultant or someone in here that’ll help him in picking the next coach. He has no clue on what he’s doing

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

It may have been, and perhaps I wasn't able to engage the context fully because of background noise, but to me it seemed like the intonation was getting at a "y'all got that from him" as in "how do y'all keep taking what he's saying serious?"  It may very well have bene more in line with how you took it, but to me, it seems like there is a lot under the surface of what DJ is saying here.  But, i agree, it is dumb and a waste of time and resources f or "professional" journalists to constantly play a game of telephone between players and coaches to see what sensational headlines they can get.

Your not far off. By the expressions and the eye rolls, it's alot of hidden emotions being displayed. It's problems all right. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Byrdman4real said:

Your not far off. By the expressions and the eye rolls, it's alot of hidden emotions being displayed. It's problems all right. 

dang, I walked away thinking he was rolling his eyes at the reporters because of the questions... I know that players despise the media, so thats the context I carried into my oberservation.