• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore comments

NAS

6 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

lol Not one person has said one bad thing about DJ. So I'm not sure who you are calling garbage? You are so used to insulting ppl, you are seeing Ghosts where none exist. lol

I'm sure you can find something better to do than camping out here waiting to get triggered by one of my posts.

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

I'm sure you can find something better to do than camping out here waiting to get triggered by one of my posts.

I just find it funny how you call others out for being mental. And you do the exact same thing. You automatically went, where you didn't need to go. And it was funny. You a funny guy.

51 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

The team isn’t playing hard because they know it’s a losing effort. They don’t believe in rhule Mcashit and Baker. When was the last time a player said something good or defended either of them???

Robbie defended them and he sucks 

6 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

Take a look at the timing routes. Baker is throwing the ball where Moore should be. I don't think Baker will win a team a championship, but you can't blame him for a receiver who cuts at 9 yards instead of 10 yards because he doesn't want to come across the face of the DB, get body position, and fight for separation.

DJ looks like DJ though.  Same dude.  Not saying he is perfect.  Never has been. 

Baker has been wildly off on a lot of wide open balls to him thus far on the year.  

The interview with Rhule is included here. If anyone finds something in what Rhule said that sounds like it's throwing DJ under the bus, please let us know. It's obvious when you watch it, the reporter was just trying to instigate and create a headline. Basically Rhule said everyone needs to get on the same page and the passing game is more than just the QB. Line has to block, receivers have to get open. Nothing controversial. 

• Pie 1

42 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

So glad we locked this dude up. He would have for sure bounced after this train wreck. 

get this dude a qb and funnel the ball to him. It is pathetic that we can’t get him more touches and targets. 

It is about DJ and Baker both understanding what to do depending on how the corner plays DJ. Couple that with plays designed to scheme him open in space and let him do his thing. You scheme to get your playmakers open instead of always counting on them beating their man.

1 hour ago, Peon Awesome said:

The interview with Rhule is included here. If anyone finds something in what Rhule said that sounds like it's throwing DJ under the bus, please let us know. It's obvious when you watch it, the reporter was just trying to instigate and create a headline. Basically Rhule said everyone needs to get on the same page and the passing game is more than just the QB. Line has to block, receivers have to get open. Nothing controversial. 

He heaps praise on Baker and makes excuses for him with offensive line and guys needing to get open.