• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore comments

NAS

I think the team likes Baker so they are making excuses for him.

A lot of the issues as far as getting on the same page was created or at least made worse by that stupid competition crap. What a bunch of wasted time... but even then, something just seems off. Baker really isn't hitting any kind of groove. They can blame it on the WRs all they want and say it's up to them to get right with Baker, but they haven't had this much problem with anyone. 

Baker needs to get his head right 

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

The team isn’t playing hard because they know it’s a losing effort. They don’t believe in rhule Mcashit and Baker. When was the last time a player said something good or defended either of them???

When Robbie Anderson gave "coach" the game ball after the Saints win. Lol, does that count? 

2 hours ago, Peon Awesome said:

The interview with Rhule is included here. If anyone finds something in what Rhule said that sounds like it's throwing DJ under the bus, please let us know. It's obvious when you watch it, the reporter was just trying to instigate and create a headline. Basically Rhule said everyone needs to get on the same page and the passing game is more than just the QB. Line has to block, receivers have to get open. Nothing controversial. 

'Cause we need a little controversy

'Cause it feels so empty without me

Lol, I couldn't resist... sorry.

On 9/29/2022 at 8:31 PM, NAS said:

I feel bad for him in this offense with this awful QB. He handled it like a pro but you can tell it’s eating at him. Once again Rhule coddling his QBs and throwing receivers under the bus. 

With this awful QB? Have you seen how our left tackle is playing? Our line was supposed to be improved but instead it's more of the same. There is no road grading and there is no fence building. Ickey gets beat every other pass play.

Jesus man. Some fans are going to have to learn that QB play is almost wholly dependent on protection unless you have Joe Burrow (and even he can't escape from some horrible games). Our line is a turnstile and you never know which guy is going to be beat but you can be certain it's going to happen on every, single, drop back.

19 hours ago, frankw said:

His effort was questioned in threads this week it isn't my responsibility to keep you updated. You might notice these other discussions if you could take your eyes off me sweet cheeks 😉

To be fair his effort was questioned mostly after people watched all 22 film of the game, not before.

15 hours ago, bigdog10 said:

So glad we locked this dude up. He would have for sure bounced after this train wreck. 

get this dude a qb and funnel the ball to him. It is pathetic that we can’t get him more touches and targets. 

He is one of the most targeted WRs in the NFL. His catch %, redzone production, yards per target, and TDs per target are among the lowest in the NFL. He has had a funnel aimed at him for years. We are still waiting for production and playmaking ability.

I miss the days of having a WR respected so much by the defense they sit 2 defenders on him all day and will even bracket him with 3 defenders. Meanwhile, that #1 WR still wins and never gives up on routes or bailing out a QB in a scramble drill.

I wanted to draft Diggs, but the Panthers failed to see it. Diggs had all the qualities to be a #1 playmaker and he goes in the 5th round. Moore goes in the 1st round. I'll never understand how these front offices keep missing the players who show they will translate well to the NFL.

On 9/29/2022 at 8:31 PM, NAS said:

I feel bad for him in this offense with this awful QB. He handled it like a pro but you can tell it’s eating at him. Once again Rhule coddling his QBs and throwing receivers under the bus. 

I don't know Baker so I don't have a proper perspective but to me in my opinion the cameras were on him entering the venue with his shades on, the body language looked sedated, crashed out, no motivation, no desire.

Cleveland broke him with the Watson acquisition and the psyche was allowed to rot while he sat there with no trade partners, 30 teams passed, Seattle passed, then Goodwill shopper Matt Rhule comes along.

Rhule then "throws Sam under the bus" with this fake contrived "QB competition" that really wasn't a competition because it only included 2QBs and it was just a coronation for his new broken toy.

What a friggin joke. Is he really this stupid or is it a combination of stupid people? I hope it's the later.

• Pie 1