• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As bad as tepper is

RumHam

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

I can't believe they didn't keep him in the hospital over night

I just had a ladder accident where I hit my head in a whiplashing type way. It pinched my spinal cord and I was paralyzed for about 5 to 7 minutes. Gained full function of my legs, but my arms and hands were not functioning right. When Tua was contorting his fingers like that it reminded me of my incident. I had what's called central cord syndrome from pinching that spinal cord. Took a 5 hour surgery, laminectomy and fusion of C2 to C7 to fix me. Tua is very lucky he didn't receive something similar, who knows, maybe he did. Certainly looked like a neurological issue for sure. Dolphins risking this mans life and career, irresponsible!! He'll be very lucky if he even plays again.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, ladypanther said:

He got up from that hit Sunday shaking his head as if he was trying to get reoriented...then after a few steps he staggered and went down.  Hard to believe that he did not have a head injury then.  Very tough to believe that a doc did not take him out of that game.  Does not seem like everyone was doing their job.

Yeah, they said it was his back. With severe pain a person will naturally grab the area that is hurting. Tua wasn't grabbing at his back, like you said he got up and was shaking his head like he was disoriented. That said, obviously, back pain can take you to your knees, but I just find it odd that he didn't grab his back after he went to his knee IDK.

27 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I remember him bragging about how much ass he got and how he was such a ladies man (lol) and then posted a pic of himself - he looked like a washed up emo rocker who dropped out of high school and I think he had glaucoma. 

the funniest thing was when he creepy posted a pic of his daughter and we went after him with innuendo and stuff like that and he threatened to kill me. I think he was banned after that. He probably has an alt here now. 

didn't he post a pic of himself taking a sh*t once too if I remember correctly? different era on the huddle for sure

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Well if you think that was a back injury I don't know what else to say.  Wouldn't be the first time a doctor associated with the NFL did the wrong thing...

I don't think anything about the injury. It's silly for non-doctors to try to diagnose through a tv screen so I'm not going to try to. I'm saying every single thing so far has pointed to the Dolphins having followed current NFL concussion protocol with Tua. What does an independent doctor have to gain from clearing him when he shouldn't have been cleared? They sure as hell have a lot to lose doing that. Maybe there are flaws in the protocol. Ok, sure, I don't know. But there's nothing to suggest the Dolphins have done anything wrong.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

3 hours ago, countryboi said:

Tepper is not nearly as bad as y’all make him seem. Most of y’all have put these ideas in your head that he is terrible when in reality he’s the same person since the first day he bought the Panthers. 

I mean he tried his best to take away “Keep Pounding” from the culture of this franchise. He’s a pretty massive shithead. 

3 hours ago, Dragoon11 said:

Yeah, they said it was his back. With severe pain a person will naturally grab the area that is hurting. Tua wasn't grabbing at his back, like you said he got up and was shaking his head like he was disoriented. That said, obviously, back pain can take you to your knees, but I just find it odd that he didn't grab his back after he went to his knee IDK.

His head bounced off the ground, it could have hurt or he could have been dazed but it doesn't necessarily mean he was concussed. Now I don't know if he was concussed or not, but I do have a back issue that causes me to walk the exact same way sometimes without warning. When it happens I don't grab my back, I instantly try to balance myself, and I usually fail miserably. I either end up looking like a staggering drunk or laying on the ground. My wife has to help me walk until I get to a chair or something stable and the nerves sort themselves back out. I'm not defending the Dolphins at all, and I can't believe he was allowed to fly after that. Hopefully the NFL independent neurologist followed protocols and didn't allow him to play being concussed, if indeed he really was. If they did, it's going to look pretty damn bad for Goodell and his new safety concerns. 

• Pie 1

...stop and think about your life being a billionaire...come home from work...get a steak and put ketchup on it...grab the ol ladies azz only to be rebuffed... then look at how shtyy of a product YOU put on the field...only because you thought you could wing it to success.... hes a money man... and that is his focus.

5 minutes ago, PanthersGTI said:

No he didn't that was a bunch of Huddle BS. Keep Pounding is all over the place. They made a Sam Mills videos series this year for fugs sake. 

https://www.wcnc.com/amp/article/sports/locked-on/lo-charlotte/carolina-panthers-show/carolina-panthers-keep-pounding-bank-of-america-stadium-roaring-riot/275-8622faef-7e70-45f1-a23e-3c0e96338722

Wow it’s almost like tried to do away with it to start the season, saw the immense backlash, and brought it back. Crazy how that works!

Keep carrying that water for a billionaire. Maybe he will throw you a little bone before you jump on his lap for your afternoon nap.