• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As bad as tepper is

RumHam

Just saw the clip of what happened to Tua Sunday.  Unbelievable.  Where was the independent doctor that is supposed to spot these things and take the player out of the game?  But the team....taking such a reckless chance with his health, wow.  He could now have some serious damage. The league should have already  been looking into this.  Lots of terrible decisions and apparent negligence.  Just hope moving forward he is ok.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Holy sh*t, I just got caught up on the highlights and what happened since I didn't watch yesterday, and my God that was BAD. The Dolphins are in a WORLD of trouble because they were already in hot water for letting Tua finish the game last week with an obvious concussion. Two concussions in 4 days?!?! That could cause SERIOUS brain damage. This could be second impact syndrome being only 4 days from a previous concussion without recovery. Can be fatal and lead to disability if bad enough. Not good.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2