• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral

Stuart Smith

58 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

My personal opinion is to take Bryce Young or CJ Stroud at 8 IF they are available. If they are not, trade back or pick up a position of need and look for a qb in the second round. I don't see that much difference between Richardson/Levis vs. Hendon Hooker. 

I do. Richardson and Levis have a lot more physical talent than Hooker. I'm not big on Levis due to age. If you're drafting a guy primarily on upside and raw talent, he better not be the age of a typical 2nd or 3rd year NFL player. That's why I greatly prefer Richardson

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Richardson and Levis have a lot more physical talent than Hooker.

We got to see all three in the SEC East this year. Hooker had more talent around him, but his stats against similar competition were much better than Levis and a ton better than Richardson. All three of these players should go in the second round but won't. I hope we don't reach with our first pick.

5 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

We got to see all three in the SEC East this year. Hooker had more talent around him, but his stats against similar competition were much better than Levis and a ton better than Richardson. All three of these players should go in the second round but won't. I hope we don't reach with our first pick.

Stats aren't the same thing as talent. Hooker was considered a 2nd or 3rd rounder before his injury. He's probably a 4th or 5th after.

Hooker has a good arm but not great arm and had great running ability. Now the TN scheme made him look like a god. I watched the same guy at VT and he couldn't do a dang thing in the passing game. Maybe he figured it out, or maybe they schemed it so it was easy for him. I'm leaning to the scheme. But physical talent, the guy has it.

23 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

Yes, build the o line

And we’ve have terrific olines in the past. Cinci has a dog poo oline and Burrow is going to carry them to the playoffs. Got them to a Super Bowl without an oline. We need a young stud throwing the ball. 

15 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

We actually have an o line. We need a QB and have since Cam got injured from Watt.

Need a top oline which better facilitates the qb situation ...even with Cam we suffered inconsistency for many yrs. No Cams in sight, but oline upgrade is.

17 hours ago, Varking said:

And we’ve have terrific olines in the past. Cinci has a dog poo oline and Burrow is going to carry them to the playoffs. Got them to a Super Bowl without an oline. We need a young stud throwing the ball. 

No burrow available...upgrade OL.