• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule is closer to being gone pie?

Snake

I am for firing Rhule now.  I have never said this before.  I didn’t say this about  Fox or Rivera.

The Rhule era has consisted of good defenses that can’t shut teams down because the offense can’t hold onto the ball.

we are always in it the first half.  Then, the offense can’t do crap in the 3rd quarter and the other team pulls away.

We must have lost 20 games in the last 3 years simply because the offense couldn’t keep possession and put the D out there to give up long 2nd half drives.

This team needs new leadership now!!

Get Rhule the F out!

This team has never sucked this consistently for this long.

It’s over.  Fire Rhule!

• Pie 3

PieFromBooger.gif.603a506d6a538a75f3c869d3f3a2f82b.gif

Watching week 1 when Baker was getting everything batted down and the entire team played like poo, I told my son Week 5 would be his death knell. The defense has come around since then, but no progress on O now for 4 weeks. With the off-season Baker alternative coming to town next week (not saying Jimmy G would've been the answer by any means), Week 5 is critical. If he sorely outplays Baker in front of Tepper, I don't see how Rhule lasts the week.

Edited by lumbeecheraw75
  • Pie 1

17 minutes ago, lumbeecheraw75 said:

PieFromBooger.gif.603a506d6a538a75f3c869d3f3a2f82b.gif

Watching week 1 when Baker was getting everything batted down and the entire team played like poo, I told my son Week 5 would be his death knell. The defense has come around since then, but no progress on O now for 4 weeks. With the off-season Baker alternative coming to town next week (not saying Jimmy G would've been the answer by any means), Week 5 is critical. If he sorely outplays Baker in front of Tepper, I don't see how Rhule lasts the week.

The defense didn’t come around. We are stuck in the exact same problem as the past two years. Opposing offenses adjust in the second half, or if I suspect they just play a ruse during the first half and torch our D during the second. 

• Pie 1