• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The crazy thing is we would be 3-0 with Cam Newton

OneBadCat

CMP  ATT  YDS  AVG  TD  INT  SCK  RATE

21.      27.    189.   7.0.    2.   0.      1.    120.5

Cam newton states vs Washington last year not even three weeks on the team with no off-season and not knowing the playbook. And also rushed for 46 yards and a 1 rushing TD. 

This is why people still support Cam. He gives you HOPE. He gives the team Energy, Swag, and a Leader. Yes he not the 2015 Cam. Yes his shoulder might be shot. But he still Can give you a chance to Win. 

And we didn't lose that game last year because of him. 

And no I wouldnt want Cam on this team if Rhule is the coach. He deserves to be treated better then last year. He dont need to be the escape goat like RHULE would treat him to be. 

Edited by Byrdman4real
  • Pie 2

2 hours ago, onmyown said:

wow you guys are still around? uh yea no cam is trash now and no team is interested in him for that reason same with baker. should’ve rolled over that 6m from last year too what a fuging waste, but I’m sure Tepper made y’all fall for it and tune in lmao

dont be stupid 

and let’s not do the whole but but cam is waiting for that perfect situation; HE’S the one turning down teams lol…you stans crack me up

im convinced some will be clamoring for him to return 30 years from now when hes using a walking cane to get around

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

6 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Obviously Cam didn’t want to play here this year. He stated after last year he wasn’t playing for another 5-12 season. 

I found that statement outrageous considering his first start he took over a 5-5 team that was in the 6/7 wild card spot. Darnold didnt take a snap until we were already 5-8. While we all agree Darnold is not the answer, he got injured and left the Panthers firmly in playoff contention, he returned to a team who was already essentially eliminated. 

Cam also declined the Seahawk's offer who are 2-2 at the moment with Geno Smith.

If Pete Carol wasn't good enough for Cam, I'd love to see who is.

7 hours ago, Byrdman4real said:

CMP  ATT  YDS  AVG  TD  INT  SCK  RATE

21.      27.    189.   7.0.    2.   0.      1.    120.5

Cam newton states vs Washington last year not even three weeks on the team with no off-season and not knowing the playbook. And also rushed for 46 yards and a 1 rushing TD. 

This is why people still support Cam. He gives you HOPE. He gives the team Energy, Swag, and a Leader. Yes he not the 2015 Cam. Yes his shoulder might be shot. But he still Can give you a chance to Win.

Look up his stats for the Miami game the following week (or the one the week after that) and you'll see why people question him.

I know the argument is that he can come in and look good even not knowing the playbook, but the counter argument is that the longer he plays, the worse he looks.

He doesn't have an extended run in him anymore.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Look up his stats for the Miami game the following week (or the one the week after that) and you'll see why people question him.

I know the argument is that he can come in and look good even not knowing the playbook, but the counter argument is that the longer he plays, the worse he looks.

He doesn't have an extended run in him anymore.

No that wasn't the point I was making. What I was stating was people are saying he is washed up and can't play anymore and asking why people can't move on from him. 

Yes the next game he didn't play well. But if you don't know the play book that was eventually going to happen. Playing football is not like drum line when you can be in a band and don't know how to read music. 

Problem is people don't think realistically. 

1 minute ago, Byrdman4real said:

No that wasn't the point I was making. What I was stating was people are saying he is washed up and can't play anymore and asking why people can't move on from him. 

Yes the next game he didn't play well. But if you don't know the play book that was eventually going to happen. Playing football is not like drum line when you can be in a band and don't know how to read music. 

Problem is people don't think realistically. 

The following game as well...

If the primary problem is not knowing the playbook, then how does someone look worse after having more time to learn it and practice it?

Sorry but the logic doesn't check out.

• Pie 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

The following game as well...

If the primary problem is not knowing the playbook, then how does someone look worse after having more time to learn it and practice it?

Sorry but the logic doesn't check out.

Because just like every QB under Rhule, shows how the system is flawed.