• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stephen a Smith on Baker on his press conferences and performances. I agree

raleigh-panther

7 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Steven A Smith IS right. Steve Smith Sr was right.

Baker is playing like a garbage QB and I think he's already crashed out.

Do we know if he was getting ready for his couch by the time the Panthers called?

Cam looked 1000% better off his couch.

That's the reason Can Newton was a MVP and Baker isn't even a starter. Cam worked harder than 99% of NFL players. If Rhule had any clue he would have rode with Cam and drafted a QB. Or multiple QBs and he would still not done as bad as what we have now. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Address is High Point but I am literally right next to Archdale. 

It is now. When I lived there 25 years ago you could tell where Greensboro ended and where High Point started and if you didn't blink when you drove through you saw Archdale.  Today you can't tell where one ends and the other starts.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, frankw said:

32 million in career earnings for not much outside of one season but yeah you don't need the fans who you have to thank for those earnings. And this after all his bravado and selling shirts. What a little bitch.

Still confused as to who said this.  Sam or Baker?

That damn tweet really is confusing.

8 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

It is now. When I lived there 25 years ago you could tell where Greensboro ended and where High Point started and if you didn't blink when you drove through you saw Archdale.  Today you can't tell where one ends and the other starts.

Yeah and Archdale just keeps getting bigger. 

38 minutes ago, Snake said:

That's the reason Can Newton was a MVP and Baker isn't even a starter. Cam worked harder than 99% of NFL players. If Rhule had any clue he would have rode with Cam and drafted a QB. Or multiple QBs and he would still not done as bad as what we have now. 

Ex players want nothing to do with this regime.

He's my guy yeah, but if Jim Harbaugh was here and called Cam I really think his mind would change.

I'm not going there, it's just that a we'll respected Coach/team has ex-players salivating at a chance to return not running in the opposite direction.

I don't think Cam wants to even play this season, he's got almost 600K subs on YouTube so something like Jim Harbaugh getting hired would be the only thing that would peak Cams interest as a player and former Panther himself.

Coaches like Andy Reid and Jim Harbaugh are beneficial to young QBs while a garbage coach like Rhule despises young QBs.

Our "culture" must change indeed.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Tyler Waves said:

I've only lived in NC for the most part I don't think I've ever even heard of archdale 😭

Don't feel too bad. It wasn't much more than a name on the map at the time.  Almost all of those mill towns were either tobacco or furniture industry driven. 

Most of you were kids when all of that went under and Greensboro and High Point swallowed those areas up. You would have to look hard for the town sign when you drive through. That's if you get off the interstate. 

• Pie 2