• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stephen a Smith on Baker on his press conferences and performances. I agree

raleigh-panther

4 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Ex players want nothing to do with this regime.

He's my guy yeah, but if Jim Harbaugh was here and called Cam I really think his mind would change.

I'm not going there, it's just that a we'll respected Coach/team has ex-players salivating at a chance to return not running in the opposite direction.

I don't think Cam wants to even play this season, he's got almost 600K subs on YouTube so something like Jim Harbaugh getting hired would be the only thing that would peak Cams interest as a player and former Panther himself.

Coaches like Andy Reid and Jim Harbaugh are beneficial to young QBs while a garbage coach like Rhule despises young QBs.

Our "culture" must change indeed.

If tepper is Smart he will open the purse to Harbaugh or Payton this offseason. Not my choice in people but it would instantly correct the negative vibe around this team. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

14 hours ago, Butterflyj30 said:

This is true I hope he is listening 

I don’t think Mayfield’s strong suit is listening 

His level of incompetence is pretty astonishing 

I’d like to say its scheme but there are open receivers…the  scheme isn’t outer worldly but there are open receivers 

of course, Rhule”s regime in Carolina is where offenses come to die 

after awhile when the QBs constantly fail, the coordinators constantly fail and the team fails in critical,moments, over and over again, it’s a head coach problem 

• Pie 1

22 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Aka High Point Rd. Aka Wendover Ave. or whatever it is now. I think it even has an NC route if I'm not mistaken.  Hell I don't know.

lol High Point Rd is Gate City Blvd now.

Yea, I was familiar with all those small towns he was naming lol. My grandparents stay in Kernersville. Only time I ever seen Archdale was when I used to use old 311 (now I-74) on my way from Winston to Lumberton.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

I lived in Archdale for 7 years - Stephen A. doesn't know Archdale - he's just picking out Exit signs from 85 & 40.

If he knew Archdale, he would have repped the Archdale Soda shop or Jerome Davis rodeo.  

If he knew small town NC, he would have repped towns without interstate exits - like Sophia, or Locust, or Hamlet, or Tuckaseegee.

He does know a couple of things:

1) Baker (currently) is terrible

2) Cowboy fans live in an alternate reality. 

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, RevJ said:

I lived in Archdale for 7 years - Stephen A. doesn't know Archdale - he's just picking out Exit signs from 85 & 40.

If he knew Archdale, he would have repped the Archdale Soda shop or Jerome Davis rodeo.  

If he knew small town NC, he would have repped towns without interstate exits - like Sophia, or Locust, or Hamlet, or Tuckaseegee.

He does know a couple of things:

1) Baker (currently) is terrible

2) Cowboy fans live in an alternate reality. 

I miss Archdale Soda shop, best hot dogs and Archdale Subs, best steak and cheese on the planet

• Pie 1