• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hilarious segment on Baker Mayfield from Undisputed Skip & Shannon

PNW_PantherMan

15 minutes ago, BrianS said:

Undisputed used to be a lot better.  Skip and Shannon are both too caught up in the "gotcha!" game now.

Skips got nothing on this one. There is no more defending Rhule, no more defending Baker, trash coach, trash QB.

Say it with me! Trash coach, trash QB!!!

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

To each their own but for the same reason I watch WWE.  It's not to be taken very seriously.  Most of these shows suck but Shannon cracks me up honestly.

I can get WWE to an extent(don't watch). I don't get the current "yell at each other in a hyperbolic manner over things we don't actually care about."

If I want a smarter and more logical version of that poo flinging, I can just log on to any message board or social media site for whatever sport I want.

Me personally, I want to hear one or more logical people discuss the issue in depth. I want to see breakdowns that layman aren't going to grasp typically. I want actual inside info into how these situations happen. I don't need a bunch of hollering, IRL trolling and hot takes. Life is too much of that reality TV nonsense already.

• Pie 3

11 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I didn't see anyone post this yet, but this video cracks me up.  Shannon's rant is amazing and Skip's reply had me in tears.  The first few minutes are gold.

I don’t see anything comical at all about this. I see sad. And sad makes me drunk on tuesdays. 

10 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I can get WWE to an extent(don't watch). I don't get the current "yell at each other in a hyperbolic manner over things we don't actually care about."

If I want a smarter and more logical version of that poo flinging, I can just log on to any message board or social media site for whatever sport I want.

Me personally, I want to hear one or more logical people discuss the issue in depth. I want to see breakdowns that layman aren't going to grasp typically. I want actual inside info into how these situations happen. I don't need a bunch of hollering, IRL trolling and hot takes. Life is too much of that reality TV nonsense already.

We get it, you're holier-than-thou, sanctimonious, and pretentious.  Oh BTW, you're watching FOOTBALL -- which is just silly "TV nonsense" to begin with.  So get off your high horse thinking you're some kind of nuanced genius and you'll realize you're just as ridiculous as the rest of us who follow this currently-pathetic franchise.  (Long time lurker -- first time poster)

• Beer 1