• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers OL run blocking grades

ncfan

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Rhule was visibly frustrated yesterday during his presser about us not running the ball. I think McAdoo is getting an ear full behind the scenes. Rhule was pretty angry that we abandonded the run when it was a 13-10 game. 

just sharing an observation, the on field product this weekend will let us know. 

McAdoo is poo he's always been poo it's on Matt Rhule for hiring him and it's on Rhule for letting games spiral instead of making adjustments. Matt Rhule doesn't even know how to properly use timeouts. Our issues are much deeper than offensive coordinator.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Rhule was visibly frustrated yesterday during his presser about us not running the ball. I think McAdoo is getting an ear full behind the scenes. Rhule was pretty angry that we abandonded the run when it was a 13-10 game. 

just sharing an observation, the on field product this weekend will let us know. 

But what does it matter?  Because my belief is that it is Rhule pushing the RPO stuff as a staple of the offense, and the RPO is a huge reason we keep passing and getting balls deflected.  Teams know when we're doing it and we just keep doing it...  and by nature, it's giving Baker the choice of running or passing, and we keep trying to pass.

The whole thing is a mess.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

But what does it matter?  Because my belief is that it is Rhule pushing the RPO stuff as a staple of the offense, and the RPO is a huge reason we keep passing and getting balls deflected.  Teams know when we're doing it and we just keep doing it...  and by nature, it's giving Baker the choice of running or passing, and we keep trying to pass.

The whole thing is a mess.

It's all Rhule the man is an egomaniac these fans who still think his OC's are just doing whatever the hell they want with no supervision or input from Rhule are beyond help

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Maybe but McAdoo was the only one willing to come work for Rhule. McAdoo had no other options if he ever wanted to be an OC again

Rhule hasn’t said much publicly about the play calling and I’m guessing it’s because he knows he’s between a rock and a hard place. 

They’re both terrible at their jobs and kind of dependant on one another at this point. 

Neither guy will get a job like the one they have right now after this season is over 

• Beer 3

6 minutes ago, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

On a positive note, I will say that BC seems to be settling pretty well into a LG role instead of LT.

Yeah our OL is in great shape for next year. Just need a center via draft or FA and plug in our rookie QB with his new coach. It’s not a bad landing spot for either honestly…

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Maybe but McAdoo was the only one willing to come work for Rhule. McAdoo had no other options if he ever wanted to be an OC again

Rhule hasn’t said much publicly about the play calling and I’m guessing it’s because he knows he’s between a rock and a hard place. 

They’re both terrible at their jobs and kind of dependant on one another at this point. 

Neither guy will get a job like the one they have right now after this season is over 

He did yesterday. He specifically brought up play calling yesterday in his presser. It wasn't directly stated "McAdoo isnt doing this" but in lines of "our play calling has to improve in those situations"