• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Updated 1st HC to be fired Odds

NAS

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Frank Reich was a beneficiary of his coaching staff. They left, he struggled mightily. I just dont think the Colts are in a situation where he can survive another losing season.

There are rumors that Irsay might be looking to fire Chris Ballard, maybe even Ed Dodds.

I'd take either of them on my team's personnel staff any day of the week.

• Pie 2

Damn, Hackett already feeling the heat.  😂😂😂

And honestly, I keep saying Rhule won't be fired until the end of the season out of mental self-preservation, but I keep really hoping that isnt the case.  With each week that he's still here, I keep finding myself amazed that even when I try to view our situation objectively, I can't believe Rhule is still employed.  Even if you assume he has the most patient (if not stupid) owner in football, there I'd absolutely no way he should still be here.  None.  And with each week he's still here it just adds to the frustration because there is no upside.  It just makes no sense. 

• Pie 1