• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will our schedule cause Rhule to be retained?

stbugs

Just looked and we’ve got a pretty easy schedule left based on opponent records. There are no 0-4 teams and all of our opponents are 2-2 or 1-3. Not a single 3-1 or 4-0 team on our schedule. A quarter of the league, 8 teams, are 3-1 or 4-0.

Hopefully, Rhule can still continue his magic and get us to the #1 pick and his dismissal.

The rest is the schedule isn’t easy for us.      

Just because someone is 2-2 doesn’t make those winnable games 

eyeball test says we are uniquely dysfunctional on O and horrifically coached vs the remainder of the schedule. 

• Pie 3

Just now, CRA said:

The rest is the schedule isn’t easy for us.      

Just because someone is 2-2 doesn’t make those winnable games 

eyeball test says we are uniquely dysfunctional on O and horrifically coached vs the remainder of the schedule. 

Easy in that we don’t have a single one of the dominant teams on our schedule and every team we play has shown lots of flaws.

Do I actually think we’ll win a bunch of games? Heck no, we suck, just thought it was really interesting that we don’t have a single team above .500 on our schedule. Our remaining schedule is 23-29.

3 minutes ago, Ghostface Chilla said:

Absolutely not. The Niners and the Rams are going to crush the cans that we are. Until Rhule is gone, the Canthers aren't winning any games anytime soon. 

Rams are legitimately a bad team right now. They got manhandled by Buffalo and SF. The barely beat Atlanta and Arizona. They will still beat us but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Rams game is close. Well, if it was here it would be closer. I don’t recall if we travel to the West Coast well because we’ve been donkey doo for several years now.

Lol no. We are about to hit a murderer row. LA, SF, and Baltimore are going to butt hump us dry. ATL looks a lot less dysfunctional than us and thats about the only winnable games besides the saints. 

• Pie 1