• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Plays per game

ncfan

If we can't run more plays, could we at least maybe ask the NFL if we could shorten our games to like 30 minutes? Sure would be nice to rip the bandaid off quicker than to have to sit through this crap each week.

Watching our games is a lot like watching someone else play a video game. The other guy is having all the fun and we're just kind of trapped there wishing we had a ride home.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

The people that thought he was going to be some sort of genius are basically a meme at this point.

How anyone was fooled by that amazes me. 

It was the Teddy/Sam/Baker effect all over. He will be better than he ever was because he is now a Panther and completely ignore the known issues while only focusing on any positives. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I don't get it.  People assured me Ben McAdoo was a great OC.  A TREMENDOUS upgrade at OC for us.  We had a real coach now! That he wasn't run out of playcalling in the NFL by being a horrific playcaller who runs painfully predictable stuff.   

yet those people seem to of.....

See the source image

57 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don't get it.  People assured me Ben McAdoo was a great OC.  A TREMENDOUS upgrade at OC for us.  We had a real coach now! That he wasn't run out of playcalling in the NFL by being a horrific playcaller who runs painfully predictable stuff.   

yet those people seem to of.....

See the source image

Make a post dedicated to them... quote 'em, tag 'em, and ask what happened.