• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Florio Expects Rhule To Be Fired Tommorow.

Asaria

1 hour ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Yeah. This is pretty big in my opinion. This level of fan apathy in week 5 is distressing. There was a lot of red in that stadium today  and it was pretty much a neutral site game. Not what you want to see.  

Yep and any number of PSLs expire every year and they start trying to get us to renew usually months before they expire 

…also not a good look for ole Dave’s money making seats on the field and pay to greet players etc etc 

I swear to god, Tepper’s reconfiguring the stadium was the beginning of the end 

I miss seeing Cam and others,  giving balls  away to kids. That’s what that stadium used to be about.   No more 

you felt you were a part of it, that as a fan you mattered 

now, the team and the stadium exper is listless, soulless, passionless, personality less, terrible product  and nothing special 

what do I know…I’m just one of those ‘basement dwellers ‘ critical of his head coaching boondoggle 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Watched the press conference and it seemed like Rhule was very selective about what he said.

He was asked a few times about his job security and he kept deflecting saying that he didn’t want to make it about him. He wanted to concentrate on the players. Unlike the last few times he said that he was still the Panthers Head coach. 

Seem like words from a guy who knows either A)He is on very, very thin ice or B)He knows he coached his last game. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan