• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule has made me stop caring about this team

TN05

I've followed the Panthers for almost my entire life. I've literally never cared less about the team than right now. I've watched two games this year and I've regretted wasting my time on both - I didn't even watch the game this week. 

Even in the abysmal 2010 season it felt like there were some elements that weren't awful or something coming at the end of the tunnel. The Matt Rhule era has just been three of years of complete and total mediocrity, getting worse every season. Bridgewater was the most miserable QB experience I'd seen us have until Darnold, and now Baker is somehow even worse. We're wasting so much talent. This entire team is just soul-crushing to watch. Every single Rhule year has been a miserable viewing experience with little to no redeeming qualities, no spark, no excitement, nothing to look forward to.

Rhule has to go and I won't be watching another game until he does. Why would I waste my time watching a disaster that isn't going anywhere but down?

Edited by TN05
  • Beer 2

I have an advantage in that I live 1600 miles away and it takes effort on my part to see Panthers games, even after the fact.  Under Rhule they are not worth that effort.

Let's put it this way.  The NHL regular season kicked off a few days ago.  I think there have been two games played so far in the entire league.  I have already watched as much NHL in that short period of time as I have NFL through 5 weeks. 

What Rhule is doing to me with the Panthers, Goodell and his cast of misfits has done to me with the NFL in general.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, TheCandyMan said:

Tepper's the one that's made me stop caring about this team.  Has he made a good decision since buying the team?  He's the reason Matt is here.

He put the logo at midfield and painted the end zones black? That's about all I got. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2