• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MATT RHULE FIRED

NJPanthers12

I am never one to walk out away from a Panthers game, whether at the stadium or watching from home.  

Yesterday was the first time ever, right after Baker’s pick six before halftime.  The amount of disappointment I felt, oh man. 

To me it feels so fitting that me doing that, was a true showing of how low this franchise truly is, and now Rhule’s firing just is perfect timing. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, stbugs said:

People think we are defending Rhule. Quite the contrary, we just don’t like misleading information. He was a bad coach and getting fired was necessary.

My only worry is yet again screwing ourselves in draft slot. We are 1-4 and we don’t have playoff talent. We need a QB and personally, I’d rather draft Justin Herbert instead of Derrick Brown one pick later.

yeah - we need to lose out but without losing our top tier talent in the process. We are not a team in need of a rebuild, just a team in need of a NFL coaching staff and a QB. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I'm glad it's over but kinda sad that we have two more months of POINTLESS games.

Still 12 games left. They don't have to be pointless.

I honestly get the feeling they wouldn't have made this move this early in the season if they didn't think we could turn things around this year.

Firing your coach less than a third of the way into the season isn't a great advertisement to your next coach, so I don't know why else you'd do it now.

9 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Still 12 games left. They don't have to be pointless.

I honestly get the feeling they wouldn't have made this move this early in the season if they didn't think we could turn things around this year.

Firing your coach less than a third of the way into the season isn't a great advertisement to your next coach, so I don't know why else you'd do it now.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2022-nfl-predictions/

4%

Its over.  Its fuging over.   But we are the panthers and we are going to keep riding cmac and not trade any assets and fug around and win some games we shouldnt

• Pie 1