• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MATT RHULE FIRED

NJPanthers12

Just now, BPF said:

Late to the party, but here's to some real hope for the future. Haven't felt so much apathy for this team in such a long time.

EVER, for me.  Even the Pickles year, Fox lame duck year and yes, even 2001.  Even the 2001 team was competitive with a less talented roster until the last two games where they packed it in.  Heck, they even lost 2 OT games.  We can't even get to OT with this squad under Rhule.

• Pie 3

29 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2022-nfl-predictions/

4%

Its over.  Its fuging over.   But we are the panthers and we are going to keep riding cmac and not trade any assets and fug around and win some games we shouldnt

Cool. So don't watch. You already know the outcome. Don't waste your time or your brilliance on us. Solve world hunger.

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Thank God no exit presser!!!! He just bounced lol. 

That Rivera presser when he was canned was so awkward. I loved Ron as a guy and he did a ton for the franchise so I was cool with it but yeah it was just strange. I can't imagine how absurd a Rhule presser would've been

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Greatman77 said:

Glad he is gone, but let's face it, there is no magic pill that will save this dumpster fire of a season.

There certainly is; it’s called cyanide.

This feels bittersweet since it should’ve happened last year.  fuging Shahid Khan had to go and hire Urban Meyer to overshadow Rhule’s ineptitude last year.  Better late than never.

Tepper HAS to hire consultants to help with this next hire.  I have no faith in the man to make the right choice by himself 

• Pie 2