• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How could we not give Fitt another chance?!?

DMathematics

19 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Said in the other thread that I think the best hope for Quinn to get a great OC might be if he reaches for someone to whom he doesn't have a prior connection.

The question is how likely that would be to happen.

If they are that good of an OC then they won't be around long. In this NFL I would rather be an offensive based coach needing a DC then a deffensive coach constantly searching for a half decent OC. Seemed a lot different 20 years ago.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

If they are that good of an OC then they won't be around long. In this NFL I would rather be an offensive based coach needing a DC then a deffensive coach constantly searching for a half decent OC. Seemed a lot different 20 years ago.

Most of the guys that are associated with Quinn fall in the category of good, not great. They can run a decent offense but not so good that anybody's looking at them for a head coaching job.

That's...okay 😕

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

I've been informed by CH moderators that I'm not allowed to object to this move as deemed appropriate. Keeping of the Panthers GM is protected speech may institute bans if objected to. I can no longer speak out against the current Panthers FO without risking immediate permeant ban.

Thanks all, peace.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

I've been informed by CH moderators that I'm not allowed to object to this move as deemed appropriate. Keeping of the Panthers GM is protected speech may institute bans if objected to. I can no longer speak out against the current Panthers FO without risking immediate permeant ban.

Thanks all, peace.

Goodbye GIF

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

I've already been issued a warning - with the threat of a permanent ban - I can no longer speak out against Fitterer as GM.

I can only for and now speak to him being a competent GM that we need to retain, which I can't exactly do, so good luck to you all.

You were just calling names at another poster and mocking him. I’m sure you realize the real reason here…  Don’t play the victim now.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

More like whatever helps me avoid getting into a protracted discussion with someone who likes to troll...

Sure thing. It’s funny I only became a troll(according to you) when I started disagreeing with you. Like when you falsely accused Hurney of being the main reason Teddy got signed. Or last year when I told everyone how ignorant it was to give Darnold 19M was. You told me Rhule and Fitt knew better and I shouldn’t question them. I was fine when blasting Hurney(with you) for years. 

Not thinking what you do, or asking for some kind of basis for your thoughts, isn’t being a troll. I know what’s next. I’ve seen the script before. Used on me and others. 

IDCWPWTTSS   

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

You were just calling names at another poster and mocking him. I’m sure you realize the real reason here…  Don’t play the victim now.

"just calling names" i've pounded this argument with facts, specific moves and examples of Fitts failures while I've been met with vague evasive excuses

there's no reason other than linvillegorge can't handle the situation this organization is in and wants to hear a nicer friendlier fairy tale