• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How could we not give Fitt another chance?!?

DMathematics

25 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Most of the guys that are associated with Quinn fall in the category of good, not great. They can run a decent offense but not so good that anybody's looking at them for a head coaching job.

That's...okay 😕

That is more of the same before Rhule. I think the only option worse(so far) than that is Payton for way different reasons. 

Edited by Waldo

9 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Sure thing. It’s funny I only became a troll(according to you) when I started disagreeing with you. Like when you falsely accused Hurney of being the main reason Teddy got signed. Or last year when I told everyone how ignorant it was to give Darnold 19M was. You told me Rhule and Fitt knew better and I shouldn’t question them. I was fine when blasting Hurney(with you) for years. 

Not thinking what you do, or asking for some kind of basis for your thoughts, isn’t being a troll. I know what’s next. I’ve seen the script before. Used on me and others. 

IDCWPWTTSS   

It doesn't matter if you agree with me or not.

And It's not just according to me.

3 minutes ago, Waldo said:

That is more of the same before Rhule. I think the only option worse(so far) than that is Payton for way different re

I can't see Payton, or Harbaugh honestly, taking this job with less control than Rhule had.

Tepper indicated he's not going that route again, so...

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

hey you won dude no worries

mods have determined it's only allowed to say Fitt is a good GM and need to be kept, anything else you get banned

so congrats you won, you can spam this board with another 100K posts of fitt is a great gm and nobody can argue otherwise

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

Ole Boy Scott “Nathaniel Hackett the greatest thing since slice bread”

Huddle drooling.

Broncos “ this is the biggest idiot ever”

Scott: 🦗 

Nah.

I liked Hackett based as much as anything on the staff he could put together with his and his dad's connections.

He didn't, and it's not going well.

That said, his story is far from over and he's already admitted to mistakes (not something you see often) so who knows?

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Evidently it does. A great deal. Never heard a troll in any Hurney or Gettleman threads. But now it happens every time. It’s like your hypocritical rant that posters shouldn’t be bashing Rhule, or the FO, before last season. This, after you spent years bashing Rivera/Hurney. That was classic. 

This is your standard cop out when you spin yourself into a position you can’t explain.    

3 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

hey you won dude no worries

mods have determined it's only allowed to say Fitt is a good GM and need to be kept, anything else you get banned

so congrats you won, you can spam this board with another 100K posts of fitt is a great gm and nobody can argue otherwise

I think Fitt needs to be shown the door.  I want a new HC/GM.  I can’t stand keeping one of the two.   HC and GMs in large part should be married.  Hurney should of gone with Ron.  Fitt should go now.  Rare examples when I am cool keeping the GM after you fire the HC.   If a coach chooses to retire or something and you are promoting from within then I am cool with it. 

Fitt hasn’t been good here either.  And he has no resume where you can excuse everything and put it all on Rhule.   Maybe it is.  But it’s not worth the gamble.  He shouldn’t of taken the job if he has no actual power/role.   He made horrible adds and managed our draft capital poorly.   

we need a real vision.  And a new GM/HC should have that. 

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I think Fitt needs to be shown the door.  I want a new HC/GM.  I can’t stand keeping one of the two.   HC and GMs in large part should be married.  Hurney should of gone with Ron.  Fitt should go now.  Rare examples when I am cool keeping the GM after you fire the HC.   If a coach chooses to retire or something and you are promoting from within then I am cool with it. 

Fitt hasn’t been good here either.  And he has no resume where you can excuse everything and put it all on Rhule.   Maybe it is.  But it’s not worth the gamble.  He shouldn’t of taken the job if he has no actual power/role.   He made horrible adds and managed our draft capital poorly.   

we need a real vision.  And a new GM/HC should have that. 

That’s a bingo

• Pie 1

30 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I can't see Payton, or Harbaugh honestly, taking this job with less control than Rhule had.

Tepper indicated he's not going that route again, so...

fingers crossed

Those two can chew up Tepper and spit him out without any real effort. 

Edited by Waldo

4 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

WOAH WOAH DUDE YOU TRYING TO GET BANNED OR WHAT?

You weren’t a given a warning for disagreeing or thinking Fitt should get fired.   Those things by themselves are perfectly fine. 

You can’t bluntly insult people while doing it.  It’s not an overly complex concept.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

@LinvilleGorge right we cant say fitt is a bad GM, everything he does is all good, nothing to see here. dont argue with the 122K poster, am i missing anything?

I quoted where just calling names and mocking and called it unnecessary. You said it was and continued to do so. Stop playing the victim because you got a warning. 
Believe me, @LinvilleGorgeis not afraid of criticism towards the team. 

• Beer 1