• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How could we not give Fitt another chance?!?

DMathematics

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

You weren’t a given a warning for disagreeing or thinking Fitt should get fired.

That's exactly what happened CRA in case you weren't smart enough to figure it out. I've made no other statements here other than Fitt is a bad GM and deserves to be fired. I've made no other arguments for the organization, or politics, religion, culture or anything else either implicit or implied.

Butt @LinvilleGorge doesn't want me showing up the long time 122K poster how wrong he is so he has to step in and threaten me with a perma-ban

21 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

hey you won dude no worries

mods have determined it's only allowed to say Fitt is a good GM and need to be kept, anything else you get banned

so congrats you won, you can spam this board with another 100K posts of fitt is a great gm and nobody can argue otherwise

knock it off. mods got no dog in that "fitt is a good/bad GM" fight.

it's not ok to keep insulting someone you don't agree with, regardless of how much their posting bothers you

• Beer 1

Just now, rayzor said:

knock it off. mods got no dog in that "fitt is a good/bad GM" fight.

it's not ok to keep insulting someone you don't agree with, regardless of how much their posting bothers you

i never claimed that mods had a dog in the fitt good/bad fight, only that they want to step in and stick up for the 122K posters, as been shown here more times than I can remember

Just now, R0CKnR0LLA said:

i never claimed that mods had a dog in the fitt good/bad fight, only that they want to step in and stick up for the 122K posters, as been shown here more times than I can remember

dude you kept insulting him. you can argue without insulting, you know.

• Beer 1

Just now, rayzor said:

dude you kept insulting him. you can argue without insulting, you know.

okay fair, but if the way he condescends and disregards any other argument insults people with a a different view should he be banned? i don't see anyone of you mods stepping in to say anything to him for his condescension, do i? that's fair game, but then to post a rebuttal to that you're faced with a perma ban?

18 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

That's exactly what happened CRA in case you weren't smart enough to figure it out. I've made no other statements here other than Fitt is a bad GM and deserves to be fired. I've made no other arguments for the organization, or politics, religion, culture or anything else either implicit or implied.

Butt @LinvilleGorge doesn't want me showing up the long time 122K poster how wrong he is so he has to step in and threaten me with a perma-ban

You got the warning for calling someone an “idiot” as you went about posting your position. 

you seem to have some pretty big blinders on why you got your hand slapped.  No mods give a poo about you bashing Rhule/Tepper/McAdoo/anyone else.  And you don’t bash all those guys as well or as often as many of the mods of this forum have been doing.

21 minutes ago, CRA said:

HC and GMs in large part should be married.

Situations from this past offseason: 

Two teams retained their GMs and hired new coaches (Denver, and Miami)

Three teams brought in a new GM, and that GM hired a new coach (Minnesota, Chicago, New York Giants)

20 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

Since you want this to play out publicly, fine. But you are definitely playing the victim here when you're far from innocent. And no one threatened you with a permanent ban, simply a vacation if you can't stop with the personal attacks. We usually start with 24 hours. Criticize Scott Fitterer and the team all you want. Just don't use personal attacks toward other posters while you're doing it.

These were the two warnings you were given.

Screenshot_20221012-133240.thumb.png.c2f241119b672fda9042ffb176a8ebb0.png

Screenshot_20221012-133518.thumb.png.9e221af7b37807ac34a3f24123f51cc0.png

Screenshot_20221012-133648.thumb.png.9d580829e792f517a810d8a525aed064.png

Screenshot_20221012-133726.thumb.png.e2abc45b357417c9628010121750e888.png

1 minute ago, trueblade said:

Situations from this past offseason: 

Two teams retained their GMs and hired new coaches (Denver, and Miami)

Three teams brought in a new GM, and that GM hired a new coach (Minnesota, Chicago, New York Giants)

Did the combos in Denver and Miami have prior close connections? Retaining a GM to get a specific coach would be the same difference.