• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What I learned yesterday

Zod

2 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

Considering the injuries and being on the field for the entirety of the day, they did damn well my friend.

Their offense was banged up way worse and they made plays when they had to.  Part of being a good defense is having players available, ours werent and the ones that played didnt do so hot.  I will probably rewatch at some point this week but my initial thoughts on Jackson and Moore is they are playing lackadaisical.  Not a good sign

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

32 minutes ago, Zod said:

It's tough to win a NFL game without a NFL caliber QB on the active roster.

Yesterday just solidified my belief that we are taking a qb in the first regardless of what pick we have.  Continuing to do what we are doing and expecting a different result is insane.  Hire a new gm, hire and offensive mind (Dorsey) draft a qb and develop them.  Its a method that works.  Is there risk, hell yes but its the best model for success.

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I will probably rewatch at some point this week but my initial thoughts on Jackson and Moore is they are playing lackadaisical.  Not a good sign

Good thing the Panthers didn't sign them to a new deal...

Both of them are going to have to go away. Yes, the Panthers need QB1, but they also need to cut the dead weight and that means players that are going through the motions or are continually injured (whether the injury is real or not).

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1