• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson traded to Arizona

jamos14

8 minutes ago, frankw said:

Full stop you dudes still carrying water for that lunatic look like clowns I hope you realize it. No one else on the team showed their ass like that yesterday even though they had every right to and how many of the bottom of the roster guys make even half as much as him? Raise your standards.

You raise yours! He had a right to be upset. I'd rather have 11 guys that hate losing and let you know it than 11 who accept it with a smile and say nothing.

Robbie has been the target of many posts in this forum that raise eyebrows from where I come from.

I wish him well. Deal with it!

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 3
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

Yes.  Which equals roughly 12mil in savings.

But we have the 9.8 in dead cap no matter what.

Yep, of the 21 ish cap hit, we eat 9.8 of it (the prorrated bonus), but get 12 mil in savings.  So 12 mil more to spend next year but 9.8 of our 2023 cap is to Anderson in AZ.

I think that's the jist...*think 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

So the cardinals were in desperation mode due to losing Brown... its likely that this is a 6th rounder with potential to be a 4th or 5th based on performance. 

Hope you are right on the draft pick. Would not be surprised if he starts out fast in AZ, similar to what he did here.

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

You raise yours! He had a right to be upset. I'd rather have 11 guys that hate losing and let you know it than 11 who accept it with a smile and say nothing.

I agree with you here, I love to see people that care about winning!  However, I think there is a right way and a wrong way to do things.  Distancing yourself from your teammates probably wasn't the right thing to do but still I agree with your point

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, top dawg said:

Robbie has been the target of many posts in this forum that raise eyes from where I come from.

I wish him well. Deal with it!

We seem to have much different ways in how we perceive his actions idk how anyone could see that behavior as hating to lose he doesn't give a poo is what I see. Hating to lose is Cam Newton on the bench mad as hell but not harming anyone else or making a scene. And Robbie's comments not just once but twice about the fans confirms that he is not only out of touch but spoiled. I am very glad he is now the Cardinals problem. If he turns his career around somehow good for him but he needs to talk to someone because he has some issues he needs to work out.

• Pie 5
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah if we roll over the $10M we still have this year that's about right 

As of right now, not counting this trade or the carry over we are at: image.png.341d8fbd17d68884ae8ca50780fadde6.png

This is directly from OTC. This move plus carry over puts us in a manaegable cap position, plus this doesnt include the cap ceiling growing.

Am I missing something? 

Edited by TheCasillas